4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
JD is a sort of default/placeholder name. So during his initial admission to the hospital they would have printed it on his bracelet to essentially say "unknown person". They only get a confirmed ID around the time you regain consciousness.
haha, i hadn't even noticed the name on his armwrist, now i understand :LOL:

Reactions: Killer7

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Well was looking at the tags and i see it has but i dont remember seeing any trans/futa while playing .
So my question is if the content will just be added later on . Not that it will bother just dont remember seeing any trans / futa in the game.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Well was looking at the tags and i see it has but i dont remember seeing any trans/futa while playing .
So my question is if the content will just be added later on . Not that it will bother just dont remember seeing any trans / futa in the game.
There is an option quite early in the game about wherter one of MC's daughters are transsexual.

Reactions: Eayz3n and Killer7

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I mean, that is purely subjective in my opinion. I think especially in this update the daughters make clear that they are their canon age. Someone like Olivia might look younger, I agree, but I don't see or write her with that in mind. Sophie, Lina, Yukiko, Morgan and Sarah both look old enough in my opinion and given the way how they talk about themself etc should also make that clear. But like I said, I get that looks are subjective and I can respect that. It doesn't change the fact that the canon ages are the real ages, though.
magnificent update... one thing I'm looking forward to is when the younger generation will find out Aunt Jessica is pregnant, girl has some catching up to do.

Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm, i think ive got a Problem, did thid update end at the same point, like the last one? My end here is a pregnant Lena, but it is the same as in the first part i played, where is my Mistake?
:oops::oops:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hmmm, i think ive got a Problem, did thid update end at the same point, like the last one? My end here is a pregnant Lena, but it is the same as in the first part i played, where is my Mistake?
:oops::oops:
Are you using a old walkthrough mod? That is usually whats causing it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
quick question :
is it recommended to go to the therapist for the story ?
(will i miss importend story information if not ?)

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
quick question :
is it recommended to go to the therapist for the story ?
(will i miss importend story information if not ?)
I'm not sure if it's recommended tbh. I mean, I went with going to her, but as of now I'm not sure what part she plays in the story. She seems kind of sus to me, so I think that'll be expanded on in later updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

FapJihad

Nov 24, 2021
Hi guys. I''m new to this game (literally just started playing a bit ago, and am currently at the hotel talking to the twin sis), but something is bugging me. Twin sis says that other sis is trying to get custody of the daughters. Then, we turn around and the girls are 18-20. They are afults, and the sis has no reason to try to get them. It's this kind of glaring contradiction that bothers me.

Just wanted to say that. BYE!

Reactions: sava75

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hi guys. I''m new to this game (literally just started playing a bit ago, and am currently at the hotel talking to the twin sis), but something is bugging me. Twin sis says that other sis is trying to get custody of the daughters. Then, we turn around and the girls are 18-20. They are afults, and the sis has no reason to try to get them. It's this kind of glaring contradiction that bothers me.

Well you can either blame patreon or the devs for that. Their ages are probably fake so they can join on the "fun"...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

some countrys have legal age of 21 - thats maybe a reason ?

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

As far as I know its not custody, Jessica just tried to persuade them to move out and move to her. Might have not applied this to the script before uploading.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes