4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
is it recommended to go to the therapist for the story ?
(will i miss importend story information if not ?)
I would like an answer to this as well. I find everything about the therapist a bit disturbing, and mildly off putting. If MC would get a chance to bang, I'm down, if not, I'd rather skip. ;)

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
All of this should be seen in context. The MC has lost his memory and knows nothing about his previous life/family situation. How would you react if your sister-in-law told you out of the blue "Oh yes, by the way, we fuck regularly like rabbits and oh, almost forgot, your niece is also your daughter!"? I don't know how much of the content you have already played, but in the 0.2 update the situation became significantly different regarding the secrets.
With Lena it's a combination of the abrasive behaviour, keeping secrets and how quickly you have to make the decision.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I would like an answer to this as well. I find everything about the therapist a bit disturbing, and mildly off putting. If MC would get a chance to bang, I'm down, if not, I'd rather skip. ;)
Dr. Rosenberg is a special case. I can guarantee you that she has no ill intentions for the family. She is extremely curious about the relationships the MC has to his family members. She might even have something of a background regarding this as well, something she of course would never admit in a therapy session. But maybe during a private meeting? Who knows. All I can say is, she doesn't mean any harm for anyone. But you also don't lose much if you decide to not go her route, except the probabilty to bang her so hard so she stops putting the glasses on and off her face.

With Lena it's a combination of the abrasive behaviour, keeping secrets and how quickly you have to make the decision.
Like Thorin said, Lena is a special case. Don't forget that you have been in a relationship with her for more than 18 years, so things can't progress "slowly" anymore. If you don't want to go for her thats fine though, she will make some remarks during certain talks though and you will hurt her.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
But maybe during a private meeting? Who knows. All I can say is, she doesn't mean any harm for anyone. But you also don't lose much if you decide to not go her route,
Well hello there Doc, what you lookin for down there? That's what I wanted to hear! ;) You are a hero to the neglected, and depraved good sir! :love:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Pretty good update. My only problem was that the MC told Lena that he likes her clean shaven... I hate clean shaven pussy!

Also not sure if speaking German makes the Game better or worse.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Pretty good update. My only problem was that the MC told Lena that he likes her clean shaven... I hate clean shaven pussy!
Okay, at least you didn't think I was attacking anyone that likes "hairy coochies" with that sentence. Or a Twat Wafle. I personally love smooth and shaved pussies, but I also don't mind a small, well trimmed landing strip when it looks decent. Sadly, in Honey Select the pubes look kinda weird. In daz on the other hand...Well, let's see if I can find a lady that has one ;).

Reactions: Dragon59 and EJW

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
still nothing on if we gonna be able 2 avoid all the threesomes and lesbian stuff thats gonna come, thats the only thing i dislike about MNF

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
still nothing on if we gonna be able 2 avoid all the threesomes and lesbian stuff thats gonna come, thats the only thing i dislike about MNF
Yes, you will be able to avoid it. However, it doesnt undo the things that already happened before mc lost his memories.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Random note: When you google yourself in the library, the article should read "former employee of Mister Steinberg" I try not to nitpick but that one actually flips the relation.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yes, you will be able to avoid it. However, it doesnt undo the things that already happened before mc lost his memories.
thanks for the answer, i dont mind whats happend in the past its just not really my thing, also great update(y)(y)

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Dr. Rosenberg is a special case. I can guarantee you that she has no ill intentions for the family. She is extremely curious about the relationships the MC has to his family members. She might even have something of a background regarding this as well, something she of course would never admit in a therapy session. But maybe during a private meeting? Who knows. All I can say is, she doesn't mean any harm for anyone. But you also don't lose much if you decide to not go her route, except the probabilty to bang her so hard so she stops putting the glasses on and off her face.

Like Thorin said, Lena is a special case. Don't forget that you have been in a relationship with her for more than 18 years, so things can't progress "slowly" anymore. If you don't want to go for her thats fine though, she will make some remarks during certain talks though and you will hurt her.
Well if she can't give her partner of 18 years, who she allegedly loves, a couple more days to adjust to memory loss, then I really don't see how she could be all that great

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Killer: - Thanks for an excellent update. A lot of content. A well written story. Yeah the delayed pregnancy information is a real stretch, but I understand you need to fit it into the plot at a specific point. I thought the scene with Sabrina was very well done.

Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: EJW and Killer7

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
to much opinions here how the story should be ..(was reading mostly all pages here :ROFLMAO: )
the dev have a story to tell he came up with - not ours - hope he dont change it(much)

no offence though ;)

and importend - dont focking spoiler too much ..
or atleast hide it ....

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes