4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Finally gave this game a shot and loved it. My only worry is that Anna isn't gonna wake up, which would suck because I'd love for her to wake up in another 2-3 updates and have her reunite with the family.

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
Guys get ready for 8-9 hours of gameplay for this version :)
Fuck, thought you were kidding, is just 0.2 how much content could be? 6 hours already, I didn't slept, and now I have to go to work and don't even know if I'm close to finish, is fucking good tho.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Fuck, thought you were kidding, is just 0.2 how much content could be? 6 hours already, I didn't slept, and now I have to go to work and don't even know if I'm close to finish, is fucking good tho.
Yeah, I normally avoid any game below 500 mbs solely out of fear there wouldn't be enough content to quench my intrigue, but damn, was not expecting this game to have as much content as it did after only 2 updates.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Nah, K7 wouldn't do us like that, this isn't Acting Lessons.............
This is nothing like AL, MC doesn't get to choose who lives or dies. I have always kind of assumed she would not wake up, and was helping him make the transition to being a single father. Wouldn't be horribly upset if I was wrong, but it would definitely fit the story. ;) I also really want him to marry his twin sister, and he can't do that if he is already married. :giggle: She is just lovely.
And before you flame me, that last part was a joke.....she is really lovely though. By far my favorite girl in the game. Good job Killer. (y)

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loved MNF and so i'm down for more K7 story!
Though I have to ask, does Beth's model get better as you go? She's the least attractive one of the group, and this is coming from someone with an unhealthy attraction to redheads. <3

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I'm generally enjoying this, but everyone going "But..How!?" whenever he actually remembers something stands out so much.
They're all so shocked that he remembers stuff they so desperately want him to.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm generally enjoying this, but everyone going "But..How!?" whenever he actually remembers something stands out so much.
yeah - was thinking hard about this too
something`s fishy about this :unsure:

this line made me think different

Screenshot_2.png

its maybe nothing ...

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
yeah - was thinking hard about this too
something`s fishy about this :unsure:

this line made me think different

View attachment 1518574

its maybe nothing ...
I don't really think it's fishy. Just awkward writing.
"I can't find my medicine"
"Isn't it up here?"
"OMG HOW!?!?!1111"

"Anna told me she'd remind you to..."
"Call you?"
"HOW!? HOW DID YOU REMEMBER THAT!?"
Everyone is just SO shocked. And they always ask "How!?"

Plus anything "Anna" says is just MC's own mind. Unless this is missing a supernatural tag.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, you guys really like to find things to worry about here :ROFLMAO:
If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here waiting for Anna to wake up so she can finally join in the fun.
those little things making a good game -- well placed hints

she should have said "recover" instead "adjusting" - and this "but how" shows up way to often to not be suspicious ...
or its maybe ... nothing... :ROFLMAO:

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not going to write a long winded review, but this is pretty damn good. Can't wait for the next update. Saw the cliffhanger coming, the MC seemed to as well, at least for a second. Guess he's going to need a bigger house.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Loving the story thus far. Even if the constant "I cant tell you" was irritating mostly because I was figured them out several scenes before the actual reveal, making the MC look a bit thick. Like the big reveal at the end. I figured it out around the time of the feet massage flashback. Yet the MC, who had all the same information as I did had no clue.

Also, selective amnesia is fun. Forgets that he was screwing his sister-in-law and looking to screw his sister, but remembers that cheating is a no-go and incest is icky. For someone who goes with his feelings, this hangup on societal norms (that he shouldn't remember) is weird because he should've instant "felt" that it was the right way to think things.

I get it. You need a way to build drama. But it felt a bit silly to me.

Great work in making all the characters feel unique and individual. Not an easy task with so many characters. Deffo lookin forward for more.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I assume the intention is to play out the idea that they've gotten used to the idea of him not having any memories, and having to basically relearn things from scratch, so every time he suddenly blurts out something he's remembered (as opposed to something he's been told) it surprises them, and they're happy because it means he is getting things back.

So it's sort of a combination of being a bit emotional, and a mix of hope and trying to manage their expectations/fears. They want to believe that he's remembering things, but on some level they're afraid that someone else might just have told him that, so they feel the need to kind of confirm everything. But they also don't want to get too carried away, because just getting back little fragments of memory doesn't mean it's all coming back.

So they're kind of walking around on eggshells a bit around him, because they're not sure what effect their actions are going to have on his recovery.

Also, selective amnesia is fun. Forgets that he was screwing his sister-in-law and looking to screw his sister, but remembers that cheating is a no-go and incest is icky. For someone who goes with his feelings, this hangup on societal norms (that he shouldn't remember) is weird because he should've instant "felt" that it was the right way to think things.
This.

Though it also ties into the "I want you to remember X but I'm not going to tell you X" problem. Why would all of these people be hesitant to tell him what he was doing if they already know he was completely cool with it first time around? They should generally assume that if he was fine with it then, he should theoretically be fine with it now (especially since the current version of him should have even less societal hangups about things because he shouldn't remember what society thinks is right or wrong).

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes