4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
OMG, ever since I read this comment, I can't un-see / hear the screeching sounds in my head every time they swivel their chairs. lol I think a mod is a good idea just for comedic value.

Killer7, I tried your textbox file and it didn't work for me... would I need to start a new game just to make it work?
Hm, usually you just have to put the file in. I will check again to see if I forgot something ( or uploaded the wrong file ).

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Good update, enjoyed it. Lina coming in and fucking up my list of best girls real hard, can't wait to add her to MC's harem. The scenes with Lena were hot and the scene where MC and Sabrina finally had sex was awesome. MC is a dense mother fucker though oh my god, he never figured out his wife was pregnant after all the hints his subconscious or I dunno ghost Anna dropped? If the doc didn't call before the update ended he'd probably still be sitting on the edge of his bed trying to figure it out lol. Glad all of the women in the MC's life being more straight forward and not hiding things anymore.

Really enjoyed it though great update. Killer7 Question: Are all of the LIs introduced at this point? If all of the women are going to be harem-able, then we already have what 13 women for the MC to romance?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Good update, enjoyed it. Lina coming in and fucking up my list of best girls real hard, can't wait to add her to MC's harem. The scenes with Lena were hot and the scene where MC and Sabrina finally had sex was awesome. MC is a dense mother fucker though oh my god, he never figured out his wife was pregnant after all the hints his subconscious or I dunno ghost Anna dropped? If the doc didn't call before the update ended he'd probably still be sitting on the edge of his bed trying to figure it out lol. Glad all of the women in the MC's life being more straight forward and not hiding things anymore.

Really enjoyed it though great update. Killer7 Question: Are all of the LIs introduced at this point? If all of the women are going to be harem-able, then we already have what 13 women for the MC to romance?
I think the main LI's are complete, yeah. There might be some side girls that you will meet ( like the nurse that takes care of Anna ) but other than that, it should be complete now. Don't want to overload the game with too many girls, I rather want it to be a tight "cluster" with the family and stuff :).

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Dev, may want to update your developer notes.
Quote: Also, all the characters you will meet in the game will eventually be lewdable.

From what i've heard, at least one of the characters will not be

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started this game at it seems good, i like the writing, it's well done, but i have a problem with the models, the sisters and wife look 20 at most and they should be 40 i guess and i wont talk about the daughters who are supposed to be 18+, my god they look 12 at most!! And more the models not only look young they have a child look, something immature that is not sexy at all except if you are into CP.
It's a problem in a story that seems to be in a "real" world, i think it's a big mistake that tend to ruin that game, it totally kills the credibility.
But anyway, i like the story and i hope the dev will have the guts to let us make big choices like not seeing our family again for example but i doubt it as things are going, from what i have already played.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Seems my save is broken. Killer7 is there a difference between the Steam version and this one? My previous save is from the previous leaked and I just tried loading it in Steam and it errors out.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Seems my save is broken. Killer7 is there a difference between the Steam version and this one? My previous save is from the previous leaked and I just tried loading it in Steam and it errors out.
Yeah, the Steam version uses a different renpy version so the saves are incompatible. You could just skip to the new content, I guess. Just make sure to save in a different slot for Steam ( I use the 2nd page for Steam saves only ).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, the Steam version uses a different renpy version so the saves are incompatible. You could just skip to the new content, I guess. Just make sure to save in a different slot for Steam ( I use the 2nd page for Steam saves only ).
Thanks. I'll just go ahead and dl this one so I can continue with my save.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
well download both the game and mod, do what i usual do properly and got rollback error this sucks. second game that i'll need to start from the beginning

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
well download both the game and mod, do what i usual do properly and got rollback error this sucks. second game that i'll need to start from the beginning
Try loading one of your autosaves, located under the "A" in the load screen.

I'll also see that this doesn't happen again and will make sure that with the release of Chapter 2, all saves work smoothly.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes