4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely sexy and super cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Not quite a lingerie lewd render last week, but I think Sabrina and Anna in the nude is good as well. This week I might include one of the ginger twins in the lewd render, not 10=% sure yet. Or maybe Beth and Karla? I'll think about it!

Now, on to the games.

Beta 5 of My New Family released very early this morning and this one also included the missing events from beta 4. I think this day in general is one of the best ones so far, because you have a pretty long talk with Elaine where you discuss things that will be pretty important for the future. The last day will just be a mix of everything and will end like I teased a few times already, with some super cute pregnancy time including all the pregnant girls! This day won't be as long as the others either, but I'm going to make sure that this will be a proper and very fulfilling ending for My New Family. And to make things even better, I'll make sure to give you a few teases before the game ends so you are hyped for My New Family 2. It will release this month, like I teased in the anniversary post, so stay tuned for that! It will hopefully be everything you expected from the epilogue and maybe even more! Work on the last day is going pretty well!

Now, let's talk a little about My New Memories. Todays progress update render shows Lina in the living room, just one night after the MC had his encounter with Mike. Anything interesting you spot in that render? Hmm...I wonder. Anyway, Lina is the one that is going to be super excited to meet the ginger twins again, while the others are more... hesitant, I guess. As you can imagine, they were present the last time they were there and they also heard what Sabrina and Jessica said. They will all feel a little bad because no one told them about the accident the MC was involved in with Anna ( the daughters will feel bad ), but given Linas usually cheerful attitude, she will jump in and try to save the day. You may remember the other render I posted with Lina, at the train station, so you have a vague idea what will happen after this. After all, the hospital visits will come to an end, right? Reuniting with the ginger twins will be super cute and wholesome when Lina is involved and now that she knows the MC has his memories back, she will most likely try to invite them to the sauna as well. Which will be a premiere, they never been in the sauna with the MC before...And with Lina being a little teasing ginger, you can probably imagine where this will lead in chapter 4.

I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the lewd render and if the release date of the epilogue gets closer, I'll let you guys know. And as usual, stay awesome ( and cute )!

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

This is the toughest post I ever had to make and I still can't believe this shit is happening right now. First, let me copy what I already posted on discord on Thursday...

Okay, I know that was kinda scary and super vague, and even worse, it was technically wrong ( not blackmailed, I'm getting framed ). I didn't want to worry anyone, but I wanted to keep you guys informed in case it will take longer than it did in the end. So I have some bad news, some super bad news and some neutral news.

I'm getting framed. Someone is framing me and now I'm getting accused of being some kind of crypto scammer. Everyone that knows me knows that I hate crypto, but apparently whatever evidence was provided, was enough. I got raided by the cops. They confiscated all my pcs and my phone. They took all devices that I had for backups at my place. That is the super bad news.

I'm super crippled in my ability to work atm. For some reason they didn't notice ( or didn't care ) about a Laptop I had ( it was still in its packaging behind other packages ). I have a backup copy of Honey Select on my own server, which I could download, and regarding the script I was just able to download the latest MNF beta and continue working there. So, I should be able to continue work on MNF without any big issues ( except the laptop handicap, I guess ).

Here comes the bad part, though: My New Memories and my DAZ3D assets. They are on my pcs and the external ssds I had. And they are with the cops right now. I have an appointment with an lawyer tomorrow, since this is some serious shit. I will tell him that I need these things for work and that I want them back. In germany, the cops usually just mirror your hard drives and then work with those copies. So I hope that this can be solved sooner than later, but I don't have a timeframe ( or know if I'll get anything back at all ). I only have the assets for Bethany and Sabrina in my mega cloud, since my daz3d in general is over 1TB big. So I have no idea when I can continue work on MNM, since this stuff is so fresh and I didn't talk to my lawyer yet, everything is kinda in the open.

I made this post on thursday on Discord, once I got access to my phone number again so I could log into my accounts. The appointment with the lawyer was... Okay, I guess. He told me that he will ask the police to check the external ssds ( that contain my daz3d files ) first, and if they are clean ( which they are ), hand them back out to me again. The shit news is that he doesn't have a timeframe for it, but he told me right away "I can't get your hopes up that it will be solved super fast". He has to request access to the case files, which might be fast or not fast.

So, what's the plan now? Honestly, I have no idea. I already put a shitton of effort into Chapter 4 and now I have no idea when I can get back to working on MNM. These investigations can take weeks or even months... Which makes me insane. I'm literally going insane because this is my life, working on these games for the last four years has been my life, and now it's being threatened with some bullshit that I didn't do. I know the cops have to investigate but...I don't know. This is way too much for my mental health to handle, to be honest. I had a breakdown on wednesday when it happened and the last few days it was actually the same. I just don't know what to do anymore. Yes, I can finish MNF, but my plan was to finish MNF and then work on Chapter 4 so I can release it this year. Should I work on MNF ? I have no idea. I can't just recreate the characters or else I would. I know it was stupid from me to not upload at least the character files somewhere online, so I can use them. Finding and downloading the other assets is no problem... But I can't recreate the characters just like that. It's just... It's just too much for me at the moment. And the only thing I can do is wait for my lawyer to do his job.

My move is more or less done now and I'm in the new apartment, and what was planned to be a new start to a better life quickly became the literal worst days of my life so far. And as the saying says, it can always get worse. I just hope I reached rock bottom and now it's time to climb back up...

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

This is the toughest post I ever had to make and I still can't believe this shit is happening right now. First, let me copy what I already posted on discord on Thursday...

Okay, I know that was kinda scary and super vague, and even worse, it was technically wrong ( not blackmailed, I'm getting framed ). I didn't want to worry anyone, but I wanted to keep you guys informed in case it will take longer than it did in the end. So I have some bad news, some super bad news and some neutral news.

I'm getting framed. Someone is framing me and now I'm getting accused of being some kind of crypto scammer. Everyone that knows me knows that I hate crypto, but apparently whatever evidence was provided, was enough. I got raided by the cops. They confiscated all my pcs and my phone. They took all devices that I had for backups at my place. That is the super bad news.

I'm super crippled in my ability to work atm. For some reason they didn't notice ( or didn't care ) about a Laptop I had ( it was still in its packaging behind other packages ). I have a backup copy of Honey Select on my own server, which I could download, and regarding the script I was just able to download the latest MNF beta and continue working there. So, I should be able to continue work on MNF without any big issues ( except the laptop handicap, I guess ).

Here comes the bad part, though: My New Memories and my DAZ3D assets. They are on my pcs and the external ssds I had. And they are with the cops right now. I have an appointment with an lawyer tomorrow, since this is some serious shit. I will tell him that I need these things for work and that I want them back. In germany, the cops usually just mirror your hard drives and then work with those copies. So I hope that this can be solved sooner than later, but I don't have a timeframe ( or know if I'll get anything back at all ). I only have the assets for Bethany and Sabrina in my mega cloud, since my daz3d in general is over 1TB big. So I have no idea when I can continue work on MNM, since this stuff is so fresh and I didn't talk to my lawyer yet, everything is kinda in the open.

I made this post on thursday on Discord, once I got access to my phone number again so I could log into my accounts. The appointment with the lawyer was... Okay, I guess. He told me that he will ask the police to check the external ssds ( that contain my daz3d files ) first, and if they are clean ( which they are ), hand them back out to me again. The shit news is that he doesn't have a timeframe for it, but he told me right away "I can't get your hopes up that it will be solved super fast". He has to request access to the case files, which might be fast or not fast.

So, what's the plan now? Honestly, I have no idea. I already put a shitton of effort into Chapter 4 and now I have no idea when I can get back to working on MNM. These investigations can take weeks or even months... Which makes me insane. I'm literally going insane because this is my life, working on these games for the last four years has been my life, and now it's being threatened with some bullshit that I didn't do. I know the cops have to investigate but...I don't know. This is way too much for my mental health to handle, to be honest. I had a breakdown on wednesday when it happened and the last few days it was actually the same. I just don't know what to do anymore. Yes, I can finish MNF, but my plan was to finish MNF and then work on Chapter 4 so I can release it this year. Should I work on MNF ? I have no idea. I can't just recreate the characters or else I would. I know it was stupid from me to not upload at least the character files somewhere online, so I can use them. Finding and downloading the other assets is no problem... But I can't recreate the characters just like that. It's just... It's just too much for me at the moment. And the only thing I can do is wait for my lawyer to do his job.

My move is more or less done now and I'm in the new apartment, and what was planned to be a new start to a better life quickly became the literal worst days of my life so far. And as the saying says, it can always get worse. I just hope I reached rock bottom and now it's time to climb back up...
And here i though that police in my country is a joke. Any idea where Killer is from?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes