Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 06/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "My new neighbors" version "0.65".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My new neighbors" versione "0.65".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 24/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My new neightbors" version "0.1.3".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My new neightbors" versione "0.1.3".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 17/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My new neighbors" version "0.5b".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My new neighbors" versione "0.5b".

Here is the Italian translation of "My new neighbors" version "0.4".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My new neighbors" versione "0.4".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Playing through 0.4, and came across a bug in a dialogue line while talking to Mary at the pool.

Looks like a variable issue.

frethed

May 18, 2018
Can't talk to Karen at home anymore, is that normal? Can only get her to do anything at the store. Abby is fully corrupted and I've interacted with her in all time/locations.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Can't talk to Karen at home anymore, is that normal? Can only get her to do anything at the store. Abby is fully corrupted and I've interacted with her in all time/locations.
Have run into the same issue. Any? I have the icon to talk in her room but nothing happens when I click on it.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I believe that you're at the part where you need to talk to Mary in her room first to continue the story with Karen.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Last update is good
but I recommend you can add some sound effect :love:
I always play VN silent, but I'll see about adding sound effects, it won't be next month because my schedule was already screwed, but maybe December (update 0.6 hopefully).

Reactions: DJ M E S S

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
So, as far as I am aware, this is a complete 100% Full Save (Version 0.4), there's a plethora of saves a click or 2 before "Fun" scenes, because most of the scenes if you save during it, it's just a black screen and you can't tell the context. The saves missing are generally just for the repeatable ones and such.

Hope you enjoy <3 and best of wishes all, stay safe.

If you just want the "FINAL" save, it's the last one, "18-1."

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Boring. What a grind.
Yep. Gave it a shot. It started well, but I tried to advance one of the characters to anything fun or interesting, but hit a dead end pretty quick. Cycled through a few days of checking every room, looking to advance, with no changes to the dialoges or new events... Cheated some stats up, and still no progress. Pretty much a dud. IMHO the models are not that hot, the renders, not that great and I can't seem get to anything situational that might be fun. No in-game clue as to what to do next, the interface is a bit buggy (Esc and right-click don't return to menu). I for one LIKE free-roam sandbox games, but not when nothing happens.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Yep. Gave it a shot. It started well, but I tried to advance one of the characters to anything fun or interesting, but hit a dead end pretty quick. Cycled through a few days of checking every room, looking to advance, with no changes to the dialoges or new events... Cheated some stats up, and still no progress. Pretty much a dud. IMHO the models are not that hot, the renders, not that great and I can't seem get to anything situational that might be fun. No in-game clue as to what to do next, the interface is a bit buggy (Esc and right-click don't return to menu). I for one LIKE free-roam sandbox games, but not when nothing happens.
On the left-hand side when you mouse over it a icon of a cell phone will appear in it you will have pictures of the characters with character stats and hints on how to continue the story with them.

Esc and right click both bring up the menu for me.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes