RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Went to May's house in early afternoon, talked to Lucy and May, nothing happen.
you need to do it enough to get some affection points, then you'll have a scene and will be able to visit (almost) anytime

I hoped bimbo for may would have been more of a tanned gyaru look tbh (seeing how her 2nd transformation went)
Oh well boobs are boobs (the goth version is really cute tho)

PS : on may bimbo road, during her 2nd transformation in the motel there seem to be a misplace animation (after the cunni there should be a blowjob but you get another cunni animation before the blowjob starts)

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Over 7GB and there doesn't feel like much content.
Lots of repetitive grinding at home to get affection up, and some characters more than others.
35 for Zoe and Grace before Mary turns at 25?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I have mentioned before that just indexing a counter until you hit a threshold is not a good game mechanic. Just have us have to see the actual scenes there are between levels and move forward. Repeating things just to index a counter isn't entertaining.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So i see "Karen" in the phone guide - but can't see anywhere to interact with her.

And "Abby" {i think} - hint says to interact at "the store" ... what store?

And i did know, but now i can't recall - what do those fershlugginer red exclamation points in the kitchen mean {i assume it means something important is happening or might happen} - and where do i go and what do i do when they pop up?

Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
Hey so when I did the second scene with Ally at late night the map is messed up and I cant skip time or go to certain places. Also none of the character can be found anywhere on the map

Reactions: asdfasdtrqwt23

Fighterpilot227

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone know if Rin's corruption style will change based on how you corrupted May (i.e. Bimbo May will lead to Bimbo Rin, Goth May to Goth Rin, etc.) or will it just change the dialouge May might have with Rin during the corruption process?

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
(EDIT): I share my 6 saved 100% with the 3 roads of May, Rin, Hina, Michelle and Marta. Game version: v1.10:

1 - May, Rin, Hina and Marta BIMBOS. Michelle is normal.
2 - May, Rin and Hina Goths. Michelle with big boobs. Marta Punk-rocker.
3 - May, Rin and Hina Normals. Michelle with big butt and "small" boobs. Marta Model.

(Since Marta has 4 paths, I share the saves of V1.00, so you can choose the paths yourselves):

4 - May, Rin and Hina BIMBOS. Michelle is normal. Marta not yet converted
5 - May, Rin and Hina Goths. Michelle with big boobs. Marta not yet converted
6 - May, Rin and Hina Normals. Michelle with big butt and "small" boobs. Marta not yet converted

Instalation:
the files should be saved in the "game"> "saves" folder.

If the file is downloaded with numbers at the beginning, delete them and that's it :giggle:.

PD: I am playing around with the compressed version as 9gb is too much xd. :KEK: This time (V1.10), I have played with the full version.

Last edited:

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
I'm stuck on Kat's and Maria's quests - Kat is level 4 and her hint says she might wake MC in the morning, and Maria says to continue Kat's story. Any advice?

.:UPDATE:.
I believe I've found the issue - for Maria to show up, Kat's CL has to be 3 and MC needs to sleep at home. IMO this may cause an issue if MC sleeps somewhere else and the next days gets Kat to CL 4 or if some other morning event takes place and MC gets Kat to CL 4.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck on Kat's and Maria's quests - Kat is level 4 and her hint says she might wake MC in the morning, and Maria says to continue Kat's story. Any advice?
As far as I remember that happened automatically when the MC slept in his room. But I did it a long time ago and I'm not going to guarantee it.

odinkun

Nov 11, 2017
Like this game a lot. Might be my favorite on here. Really happy with the new update after you didn't really get to change much about your neighbors (which makes sense, but maybe would have liked some kind of adaptation because of bonding to a new person? idk) Almost wish this was two or three different girls since I like each transformation so much, and this is the first character that I can think of that has 3 distinct routes.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So I'm stuck at a point where for Cammy, Ally and Lily it just says talk to Ally in her room. But no matter how many times and whatever time of day I talk to her, nothing advances. Any advise?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes