BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ok that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing how he was going to impliment it, I was hoping for some kind of pimping/sharing action because the content as it stands is a little bland for my tastes, Do you know where this other version is, is it made yet, what it's called?

Rmaximus
Hopeful he'll delete that introduction when he does his next update. having such contradictions works against him from both the non-NTR and pro-NTR crowds.
I think he said he'd do it after this one was done, but it would be a much shorter game than this one.

Probably all it was ever going to be was th neighbors' dad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and taking over the world, taking all the women for himself like your character does.
In principle, the father died the same as in this one, but the LIs would be corrupted by the neighbors instead of by the MC and they would have sex with different guys. But that the idea was to do something very short, since the main idea is what is being developed. I'm not entirely sure how it will be or how long it will be in any case

Daxcris

Mar 12, 2020
you might want to give more info, which version are you having problems with, what operating system are you using, Describe what you see, ie does a blank window open? does anything show in task manager etc

maybe check your directory structure, I had this kind of issue when I had #'s and @'s in folder titles, maybe try running it in a root folder. Other than that I don't think I've had any issues getting renpy to start.

I can't imagine why you would think copying another Games "game" folder would help
Im using Windows 10 - 64. Nothing appears in task managers, the mouse cursor becomes the little "loading wheel" but nothings happens, no black windows, no error just nothing.
I tried downloading the full and compressed version and the same happens, older versions worked tough.
The Game folder thingy is a solution i read in this tread, to copy another game, delete the contents of "game" folder and copy this game folder in it. And it worked! it opened, but 2 sconds latter i have an infinite errors of Renpy and cant play.
What i noticed is that there is not a renpy or lib folder in the besides the game folder, is that normal? Even so copying those folders from another game does not work either.

Reactions: SirWilliam

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Im using Windows 10 - 64. Nothing appears in task managers, the mouse cursor becomes the little "loading wheel" but nothings happens, no black windows, no error just nothing.
I tried downloading the full and compressed version and the same happens, older versions worked tough.
The Game folder thingy is a solution i read in this tread, to copy another game, delete the contents of "game" folder and copy this game folder in it. And it worked! it opened, but 2 sconds latter i have an infinite errors of Renpy and cant play.
What i noticed is that there is not a renpy or lib folder in the besides the game folder, is that normal? Even so copying those folders from another game does not work either.
you should definately have 3 folders (Game, Lib, Renpy). I'm sorry I doubt I know enough to help more
MyNewNieghbours 3.png

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
back then it was a good game but now it's all i see is black i hope they can fix it one day for now it's sad to say good bye.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Don't know, I get to 3gb and it drops out on there. Workupload and Mediafire are always super smooth ever since Nopy shutdown. Thanks for taking the time.
Same here. Other than Mega, those two are the ones that always work for me now that Nopy is gone.

Reactions: ert_380

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Is there a particular order to the later seduction/turnings? When I get to a certain spot, I cannot do anything more, even though there are 5 ladies left to corrupt. No one shows up, the only places that are open are the club, and Michelle's apartment. Also, it won't allow me to enter the houses of MC family, his aunt, or the Morningstar residence. This would seem to be a bug that only happens if I do something out of a particular order. Please help.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
whats the difference between these:
No more content for now
End of content
No more content in this version
No more content in this update

Are they just the same thing just worded differently? or am i supposed to unlock something. The "No more content for now" kinda indicates there is more to it.
Also got a couple of characters when I hover nothing pops up. Cammy And martha

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
whats the difference between these:
No more content for now
End of content
No more content in this version
No more content in this update

Are they just the same thing just worded differently? or am i supposed to unlock something. The "No more content for now" kinda indicates there is more to it.
Also got a couple of characters when I hover nothing pops up. Cammy And martha
It's all the same thing. There's nothing more for you to do with those characters. There may be more later on in future updates or there may not be. Right now there's nothing.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Question: When you start, says for intro. Skip(Harem Path) or Play Intro. So if I skip, is that skipping harem path or am I skipping to get the harem path?

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If you skip, you are directly on the Harem Path.
was starting for the first time myself and was looking for the same question, so i assume that if i want to watch the intro (witch i want to since is the first time playing) than i can still get the harem path, i just have to pick the right options in conversations i assume

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Question: When you start, says for intro. Skip(Harem Path) or Play Intro. So if I skip, is that skipping harem path or am I skipping to get the harem path?
If you skip, you are directly on the Harem Path.
was starting for the first time myself and was looking for the same question, so i assume that if i want to watch the intro (witch i want to since is the first time playing) than i can still get the harem path, i just have to pick the right options in conversations i assume
Apparently it makes no difference, there is no NTR path, your choice is skip to Harem path or watch intro to Harem path

Reactions: Xegrid

KnightXXX

Mar 7, 2020
If I can make some suggestions or ask a few things if you add more monster girls like liz could you add a system by which they evolve like eventually you could turn liz into a lust dragon girl or something also could you add some more paths to already existing girls like a path that allows you to make Lucy more petite or something like that you can feel free to refuse any of my suggestions. Though for what it is as of now it is quite enjoyable and I can't wait to make those church girls dirty sinners. could you give a timeline as to when the next update will be out do you do them monthly or less or more often

Reactions: Oghmios1337

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Torrent: (rpdl.net-MyNewNeighbors-1.01) ❤
If you already recompress it, you should compress into 7z. it is FOSS and vastly superior.
recompressing this file into 7z reduced it from 9.06 GB to 7.22 GB
usually the gains are not this extreme, but they always compress better than zip.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes