coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1271208

Overview:
You are just a guy living a normal life, until one day your weird new neighbors show up to introduce themselves, what follows will change your world forever. The game is a sandbox, with a focus on corrupting and building your own harem of girls, that will become their hottest selves through magic (Body modification, breast and ass expansion, height, etc ).​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: Rmaximus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: English
Other Game: Realms of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -

Update patch
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Other: Bugfix

Patches: *

Extras: GUIDE -
SAVES

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 717043 View attachment 717044 View attachment 717047 View attachment 717048 View attachment 717049 View attachment 717056 View attachment 869718
I truly hope you dont pay to use google drive as a host as they have download quotas that are just stupid...ive only gotten 3 files from them in 6 months because of the quotas.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v1.105
All Marta's paths available
v1.01
Marta's Bimbo TF
Ha, I never did get an answer if there are more TF paths planned for her. But I bet there were going to be so I held off on TFing her. and I am vindicated by it now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ha, I never did get an answer if there are more TF paths planned for her. But I bet there were going to be so I held off on TFing her. and I am vindicated by it now.
Your lucky - my save before hers would have me doing most of the cast again from scratch and i just cant be arsed with that. Shame as it was hands down my least fave transformation and didnt really fit the character IMO but i wasnt expecting other options as its only really the Asian family that offered that really. What alternatives are there outside of bimbo?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
My last version is 1.01, does the update work if that is my version or do I require 1.105?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
EDIT NVM i forgot to apply the fix.

damn i hate when new content is introduced as a split on content that i already completed. i tried used the save linked on the frontpage and i get an error, see the traceback, does this happen to everyone? im using the full version and the person that attached the save used the compressed version, could that be the reason.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v1.05 Torrent Download

Attached is a torrent file that will download:
My New Neighbors v1.05-pc.7z
The latest version, in instead of zip, 7z is FOSS and also superior compression compared to zip

note: incest patch not included. download it separately and then apply

Author should really use 7z instead of zip. And also use zip correctly (max compression instead of default option)
original zip: 9.52 GB
recompress @ max compression zip: 9.47 GB
recompress @ max compression 7z: 7.63 GB
that is 1.89 gb saved

Last edited:

Goodgroudon

Jan 27, 2020
The patch fixes the issue with the phone crashing for v1.05, but not the issue with crashing when trying to go to Megan's house. The error seemed to be about having trouble displaying Marta's level 1 corruption image or something. Here's the traceback:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v1.105
All Marta's paths available
This does not sound like that much. until you look at her folder and see she has 1929 videos or still pictures. Marta alone clocks at 0.64GB. Girl is thicc both in universe and in meta.
Where 1.01 contained 582 videos or still pictures of her. clocking at 0.18GB

being able to choose one of 4 different routes for her means 4x the content. As both the dialog and the appearance is different for each one. And her content is complete, full corruption, shower sex, demon sex, regular sex, makeout, etc.
I am going to compare how she looks in the various forms

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My New Neighbors [v1.05] [Rmaximus]

COMPRESSED

9.96 GB ~ 2 GB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - -

MEGA:
ANOFILES: /
MIXDROP: /

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes