Matthewlink

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for a game that uses the same decor but takes place in a hotel with a guy who opens a normal door to another world and in this other world he always wears a kind of special glasses. or he brings back girls from this other world and in addition that he finds members of his family that he thought he didn't have or they thought he had disappeared. there was a purple girl, a green one, even a princess with her maid. I would like to find this game. someone can help me?

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for a game that uses the same decor but takes place in a hotel with a guy who opens a normal door to another world and in this other world he always wears a kind of special glasses. or he brings back girls from this other world and in addition that he finds members of his family that he thought he didn't have or they thought he had disappeared. there was a purple girl, a green one, even a princess with her maid. I would like to find this game. someone can help me?
It's called "Weird Shit is going to happen"

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Still no update?
NVM

Changelog:

Megan's story

Heather's TF and Chloe's three other friends

Pc Full:

Update PC:

Mac Full:

Update MAC:

TORRENT:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Still no catgirl in this game? That make me veeeery sad :(

This game is in need to remove grind. Or maybe little polishing the way you go through it.

Whoever think that is necessary to ten times talking about same thing in kitchen, giving bacon to lucy and talking about the same nothing with roomies, this is wrong approach.

The game needs that every dialog is unique when you go through grind. More like story. If you gave Lucy bacon three times in row, then you need the right response for you actions. That's just for example.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Hello. I tried using your windows link with my qb torrent but it keeps showing error (invalid hostname).
Am I doing something wrong?
Those are the official links published by the developer. The dev messed them up, though.
Here is a working link for PC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and a download for the .torrent file

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Is there any way (and i mean a cheat probably), to change bodies of girl already transformed? Like say Suzuki girls. I have them transformed in a normal way, small boobs and so. But i would like to change them to other forms and not have to go through all of the game. I have all girls trnaformed in full and the Suzuki girls did go through the transofrmation hours and hours back (i did tryed all of the transformations of all the girls though, i would just like to be able change them on the go, for when i feel otheways).

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
8 hour download! Someone tell me this game is worth it lol
It depends on what you like. It's very long, with massive number of sex scenes and over 30 girls.
Then it's very grindy sandbox, you must communicate with a girl 5 times, before there is a new scene (though you are able to do it more times in a day, so it's possible to get a scene from girl just in 2 game days). Then there are body transformations that ends witch transform to succubuss, to which all the girls will turn. There is a very easy ingame walkthrough, that always says what you have to do, to get the next scene. Otrher than that, some of the girls have more possible transformations. Like say there are girls you can change in normal way, so they won't change too much, or to goth girls with many tattooes, or to blond big breasted bimbos (though most of the girls do have big brested transform as well, even to gigantic sizes, but only if you want the gigantic ones).

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes