Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- I've tried to try this. I've tried to like this. I've installed and uninstalled it quite a few times. Now, I'm not into BDSM, but I must be some kind of a glutton for punishment, because I want to like this game. I really do. The girls are cute. I like the setting, but damn, the grind is insufferable, there are multiple problems here and there that could easily be fixed, and most of all, the ridiculous and very poorly developed and drudging sandbox kills it! Hey, some sandboxes (very, very rarely) are done right. NOT THIS ONE! I promise I will never download this game again! It's over. I have finally learned my lesson.

2- Hey Dev, here's the advice that people have been giving you, and you've been ignoring, that you REALLY MUST LISTEN TO! Get rid of the terribly designed sandbox first, the unendurable grind second, fix the problems that have been brought to your attention time and time again by your Patrons, and this would be a beautiful game! Don't you get that, dude?

3- BTW, YOU 200+ PATRONS: You need to get your heads out of your asses, quit your memberships, and move on. This dev doesn't care about you at all. I think the dude above me, Demoness_Kiss, alluded to that, and it's damn true. Stop being foolish and wasting your money! There are better games and better devs to support! This one has great potential, but the Dev won't pursue said potential! So get the hell outta there!
1- Fantastic review, add it to the list of reviews

2- he SHOULD listen, but he doesn't, we(me and others back then) tried to teach him stuff back when he was developed Realm of Lust(which btw had almost the same problems that this game has currently)

3- How can someone care if they don't even listen? That's the whole point of the dev, while the subscribers well...that's on them, i don't wanna call them stupid but if they're willing to pay for such a poorly-developed game filled with bugs(half of them can break the game and fuck-up the save file in the process) well...like i said: that's on them, like the old proverb says "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
so you scrolled through a million people saying the same things, and yet you didn't notice MY answer?!

Here it is

1) No clue

2) Whatever issue ANYONE may have with the game, the dev doesn't care, he doesn't read your problems, nor he cares, he has 200+ patreons and my best guess is that he doesn't care about their opinions either, or these problems would have been fixed YEARS ago, unless suddenly ALL his subscribers disappear and he ends up earn nothing, MAYBE then he will notice that something isn't right, until then, every question about FIXING ANYTHING will have no answer from him and even then i somehow doubt he would check what's going on here. So again: You've a problem like many other people? Well, i'm sorry to tell you this but you either live with it or you delete the game and move on, because the game isn't worthy of your interest and the dev isn't worthy of your money.
Nailed it! I added to a bit, hoping to wake this dev up! He has a good game here, if he would only listen and make the necessary adjustments, you know? Damn!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi thank you for liting us to play your game i have a ? it missing lmage Greta -lev2-43 a' not found. NEED HELP thank's

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hi thank you for liting us to play your game i have a ? it missing lmage Greta -lev2-43 a' not found. NEED HELP thank's
the dev doesn't care, and we(players) don't have the tools to help you

Keep in mind that if something doesn't work, you're on your own, the dev doesn't read this thread, and never did.

la__at

Nov 12, 2020
Does anybody know if there is an option to switch appearance for the girls with multiple variants? Or maybe where is this setting in the config to change manually

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Does anybody know if there is an option to switch appearance for the girls with multiple variants? Or maybe where is this setting in the config to change manually
No, the dev isn't that good, even the Universal Renpy Mod barely works...

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask why some Sex take time in game and other not? See yourself. Mary fuck her time adv. Others i can take 10 times a row nothing....? Why is what? the friends Movie night i make all in one go to my race???

CKAubs

Jul 30, 2018
So... I scrolled through a million people asking the same things (is there a compressed version, is there NTR, look I found a bug) but I still couldn't find an answer to:

1) Agatha and Mia don't seem fully demonized yet, ie they're still wearing clothes, but slutty ones. I cycle through the dialogue options with them to grind points, but no hints for them are displaying on the phone icons. Do I have to completely corrupt Catherine first, or am I missing something?
2) I still cannot get the dialogue box to disappear when pressing H. Is this a well-known issue? Does it have a fix?

Thanks!
1) As far as I can see this part of their story is unfinished.
2) Not that I know of.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
hm i have the damn megaapp on the PC installed but the download triggers always the install the APP screen ...
is there a compressed version somewhere also would be nice if the update would show from wich version to a new version

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes