estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.70 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 544 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2069 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors/game
The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
brie is on the phome how do i get her, Bonnie and mercy
You basically need to advance the stories of the women in the office. Check the hover tips for the girls in the phone on what to do next.
I advise you to install my phone fix for v1.70 that I posted here. Specific to the girls you mentioned, several tips for Mercy needed fixing, while to advance Brie & Bonnie (also fixed) you have to advance the stories of Mia and Agatha whose tips also needed fixing.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

Is there gonna have a patch or something for the last update ?
Because my game is bugged.. When I talk to Bonnie or Brie an error message show "An exception has occured...". And when I click on Ignore, I have a blackscreen with the dialogues

Wolfhammer97

Jan 17, 2020
Everyone's talking about "oh, here's a phone version fix for Brie," can someone do something about a PC fix? Seriously, this is a glaring bug.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Is there gonna have a patch or something for the last update ?
Because my game is bugged.. When I talk to Bonnie or Brie an error message show "An exception has occured...". And when I click on Ignore, I have a blackscreen with the dialogues
Unless many people are having the problem you are (game crashing), I wouldn't count on a patch to fix it. And a generic error msg isn't enough to go on, a look at the full error log + info specific to your setup (pc?, fresh full install of v1.70?, any other post install changes) may help.

Reactions: goovraedt

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Unless many people are having the problem you are (game crashing), I wouldn't count on a patch to fix it. And a generic error msg isn't enough to go on, a look at the full error log + info specific to your setup (pc?, fresh full install of v1.70?, any other post install changes) may help.
I just downloaded the update patch as always, not the full game.
And here is the full error message :

Reactions: JakJakk

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I just downloaded the update patch as always, not the full game.
And here is the full error message :
The error says that it couldn't find one of the new v1.70 images.
Specifically: C:\...\Mynewneighbors-1.65-pc\game\images\office3\hr_int_39.jpg
Check the directory and verify whether the image is there or not, renamed, etc first, then reinstalling the update patch should fix that and also help in case any other new images are missing too.

Reactions: goovraedt

Link Hellsing

Nov 18, 2017
guys i search the entire thread but can not find the answer to this question, where is the quick menu. The one with the skip, history button in bottom of the text box. It is there during the intro but gone after that

i know i can use ctr, i search the internet it said it suppose to have a define quick menu in script.rpy but it's in here. The sceen.rpy already enable the quick_menu = true by default so anyone know how to fix this ?

Jun 13, 2024
guys i search the entire thread but can not find the answer to this question, where is the quick menu. The one with the skip, history button in bottom of the text box. It is there during the intro but gone after that

i know i can use ctr, i search the internet it said it suppose to have a define quick menu in script.rpy but it's in here. The sceen.rpy already enable the quick_menu = true by default so anyone know how to fix this ?
Download urm, install it and then in settings enable quick menu.

Reactions: Link Hellsing

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
The error says that it couldn't find one of the new v1.70 images.
Specifically: C:\...\Mynewneighbors-1.65-pc\game\images\office3\hr_int_39.jpg
Check the directory and verify whether the image is there or not, renamed, etc first, then reinstalling the update patch should fix that and also help in case any other new images are missing too.
I just looked when I unziped the patch, into the folder and some images are missing

Reactions: JakJakk

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
No new characters needing patching were introduced. I-patch from 1.65 will suffice.
it may work, but when you play the 1.70 content, the mc still refers to his family (i.e the sisters) as roommates. So the incest patch does not work as intended

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
it may work, but when you play the 1.70 content, the mc still refers to his family (i.e the sisters) as roommates. So the incest patch does not work as intended
If you're seeing any of the words "roommate", "roomie", "landlady", etc that means most likely the patch isn't installed properly, since those words don't actually exist anywhere in the script. The script just has placeholders like [zoeis] and [mcis], and the i-patch sets these placeholders to sis, bro etc.
Sample screenshots from a new Bonnie scene below showing i-patch installed and working versus not:

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes