qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
A bit off-topic but still relevant (for me) to play this game: MEGA doesn't let me download/ cache the 8,9 GB file of the latest version bc of a supposed "lack in capacity" of my Mozilla-based browser. Any ideas how to bypass this sht (changing the brower is NOT what I'm asking for...)?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
A bit off-topic but still relevant (for me) to play this game: MEGA doesn't let me download/ cache the 8,9 GB file of the latest version bc of a supposed "lack in capacity" of my Mozilla-based browser. Any ideas how to bypass this sht (changing the brower is NOT what I'm asking for...)?
use a torrent?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Soo the changelog states that there is content for Greta and Michelle but who are these girls?
They dont show up in the menu like the other girls.
Do I need to advance with someone for them to show up?

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Soo the changelog states that there is content for Greta and Michelle but who are these girls?
They dont show up in the menu like the other girls.
Do I need to advance with someone for them to show up?
Michelle is your old high school teacher that shows up in the store during the morning. Greta is her ex high school student gf and the reason she got fired. She shows up while you progress Michelle

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm personally waiting for the google file to free up, that's what I usually do. Sometimes takes a few weeks due to a lot of useage.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The boobs on the "awoken" women are big, but so far none are stupidly big. I am holding out hope for a gigantically boobed demoness in the future!
LOL. Even as an absolute lover of big boobs, the ones on the mom and the demon queen seem about as big as realistically possible. I'm good with it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
wasn't this considered completed a few hours ago? now it's back to ongoing, so which it is?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had the completed tag this morning. So bug fixes incoming, or more content? :unsure: Don't want to play again until it is finished.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i have blurry menu when opening is this a gaem error or renpy error an how do i fix it?
Change your renderer. Press the Shift key and start the game. In the upper Right, select Angle2. Press Quit and restart the game again.
That usually fixes that problem 99.9999% of the time. Enjoy!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
is there anyway to trigger the cammy, ally finale when the mouse hovering over them is blank? I have the same bug as another commenter who said, "i seem to have gotten a bug with cammy and ally. their route is not over and i have nothing when i put my mouse on their profile. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Antonio25
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes