Jun 30, 2018
guys is there a cheat or something to end the day without sleeping? i have run into a bug late game and i can't go to sleep in any house at all and the day is stuck and i can't do anything and sadly i saved before knowing i was bugged

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
guys is there a cheat or something to end the day without sleeping? i have run into a bug late game and i can't go to sleep in any house at all and the day is stuck and i can't do anything and sadly i saved before knowing i was bugged
1. walk around there might be a scene you are supposed to trigger. IIRC I had initially thought i had the same issue when importing an older save and it turns out i was missing something
2. you can sleep in other people's houses, in other girls beds once you have turned them into your waifu succubi

Jun 30, 2018
1. walk around there might be a scene you are supposed to trigger. IIRC I had initially thought i had the same issue when importing an older save and it turns out i was missing something
2. you can sleep in other people's houses, in other girls beds once you have turned them into your waifu succubi
i turned almost everyone i only have events with greta and the police officer left and i cant sleep in any bed in any house the day is just stuck

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
So… in terms of sane version numbers, this is a v0.10.0 release.
(…Why do they keep mistaking version number for a decimal fraction? Especially since they're not using it as a percentage of anything.)

Reactions: LokiSalmon

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
(…Why do they keep mistaking version number for a decimal fraction? Especially since they're not using it as a percentage of anything.)
This is version 1.0. Nowhere stands that version 1.0 is the final version of a product and for any sane reason argumention about version numbers only lead to insanity.;)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Eh. This game contains way too much content to be a v0.10
The main plotline is not complete. But it is fine to call it 1.0
It honestly makes more sense that after v0.9 you get v1.0 instead of v0.9.1

Anyways. I have not seen anything about the author dropping development of this game. So we will continue to be getting more versions. Maybe v3 will actually complete the main plotline.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019

Anyways. I have not seen anything about the author dropping development of this game. So we will continue to be getting more versions. Maybe v3 will actually complete the main plotline.
…The entire point of version numbers is to convey the amount of change/content implemented in the update. You're mixing up v0.10 with v0.1 (and also with v0.9.1 for whatever reason); and no, v1.0 doesn't mean the same thing as v0.10 – if there was no difference, version numbers would be single integers instead (i.e. release numbers; and those are rarely used precisely because of being uninformative).

The entire point of having a version number 1.0 is to suggest that the game can be considered a full, standalone release (further releases can be made, but if there are none the game isn't considered to be “unfinished”). This particular release, on the other hand, is a regular, run-of-the-mill content update; the reason the dev incremented a different part of the version number is merely that he ran out of digits.

taler

Oct 5, 2017

Just in the software industry .10 comes after .9, and it's not a decimal, it's a point. So it's point-ten. But it doesn't really matter I think v1.0 is okay in terms of the content that's in the game but it's not what normally comes after .9.

Mouse1527

Apr 22, 2019
Okay, this is probably not the right place to ask, but I don't know where else to go. Does anyone, ANYONE know where to find the maps he used in Honey Select? (I'm 95% sure that's what he's using to make this) Please, I'm getting desperate here, I've been looking for Kate & Lena's House for three hours. I'm 85% sure i saw it in Honey Select once, Please. If anyone has the answer, tell me. I'm gonna lose my mind over this of all things.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
IIRC, at a certain point in the game Kate and Lena will turn up at your home's pool, and after talking to them there their house will be unlocked and appear on the map. I don't think you ever have to search the map for a location in this game.

Incidentally, I discovered this game a week or so ago and think it's terrific. The only minor annoyance is that Cammie's suntan doesn't extend to the areas that would be covered by a bikini, when as a succubus it's supposed to be impossible for her to ever wear clothes.

Zartan457

Nov 26, 2021
куда в водить код и можите дать сейв гдето с середины игры у меня всё слетело

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The guide is for the 0.75 version, is there an updated guide?
Given all the guidance available via the phone icon in the top left corner of the screen, is a stand-alone guide really necessary? Wouldn't it just duplicate that information?

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The guide is for the 0.75 version, is there an updated guide?
Game has integrated in game walkthrough that dynamically updates based on your current progress.
At the top left of your screen there is a black oval. this is your phone. click it. click on girls to see their progress and next step

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
So I got to the end of content for all the girls except Cammy who's hints are blank for some reason, did I miss something?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes