Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Rmaximus Game still locks at the end of current content. Nothing in any location, at any time. Entire game is just empty and nothing van be done anywhere with any character because they simply ceases to exist. This has been going on for several patches now, each time moving to occur when you complete the last story step in the current patch.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Anyone able to make a mod for this game that changes point gains to 5 instead of 1 so there is less of a grind, I've done 3 playthroughs and it sucks the life out of my fapping.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Heya,

The dev couldn't control himself, he had to say that the MC's mother had a threesome with her husband and sister.
Why can't people have a normal sexual past for once?
I'm getting used to seeing that, but it's still distressing. It's never exciting to hear about people's past sex life.
I'm not sure because I haven't finished the update yet, but I think this game is not for me.
Too bad, I love corruption games.
It's not just because of that of course, but like, the mom with her threesome, Zoe who fucked every guys in town, the neighbors' orgies in the past, Zoe fucking a girl in the store behind MC's back (ntr situation), Kate who says you can find her wife's tits on the internet, the mom and Karen who used to be strippers, etc...
If all the characters have a slut past or a sex related work past, then... pff...

Honestly, it doesn't make me want to make a harem with this kind of characters.

I had intended to ask if the NTR route was going to be like a gigantic non canonical bad ending but I think it's not worth it now...

Anyway... good luck Dev for the futur.
I see, thanks for mentioning. I don't like characters like that either. Good thing I came across this post before starting this game. A'ight, Ima head out.

Reactions: Arassei

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Am I really that weird in that I love hearing about people's past sex lives? Who they've been with and what they've done? I find it really hot. Especially in the context of a sex game.

Hadyon

Apr 8, 2018
Am I really that weird in that I love hearing about people's past sex lives? Who they've been with and what they've done? I find it really hot. Especially in the context of a sex game.
No.

But I have seen some people can be very sensitive. I don't understand how if you don't EXACTLY match whatever their kinks are they get triggered.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask is there any progress on the alternate path in the game where you refuse to new neighbor's offer and the events that you would normally make happen happen around you?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I have to ask is there any progress on the alternate path in the game where you refuse to new neighbor's offer and the events that you would normally make happen happen around you?
Nope, no progress on that path so far. It might have been scrapped already.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If that plan hasn't been scrapped already it's not supposed to get any development at all until the main game is finished.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
If that plan hasn't been scrapped already it's not supposed to get any development at all until the main game is finished.
I believe that the dev said exactly that a while back.

I'd love to explore that path if and when it does get made, but it won't be for a while, if ever.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Pleas someone can tell me what is the problem?

Screenshot (12).png
Its the third time that i downloaded the game and same problem,
This game is curently on my laptop

System win10 64-bit
Core i5
Generation 4
Ram 8
Hard : 256 SSD + HDD 500gb
Processor AMD A8-4500 APU with radeon(tm) HD Graphics

Dubble video card
Video card 1.AMD Radeon HD 7700M series
Video card 2.AMD Radeon HD 7520G

1.9GHz

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
All I can say (since I'm afraid of the Patreon gods even here) is that it isn't forced
Hello, please can you help me with the nearly-same problem? (Sorry for my bad english)

Screenshot (12).png

Its bean third time i downloaded the game and still have same problem (see image)
Idk what i can do

−System win10 64-bit
−Core i5
−Generation 4
−Ram 8
−Hard : 256 SSD + HDD 500gb
−Processor AMD A8-4500 APU with radeon(tm) HD Graphics,
−Dubble video card
−1.9GHz

Thanke you

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hello, please can you help me with the nearly-same problem? (Sorry for my bad english)

View attachment 1748021

Its bean third time i downloaded the game and still have same problem (see image)
Idk what i can do

−System win10 64-bit
−Core i5
−Generation 4
−Ram 8
−Hard : 256 SSD + HDD 500gb
−Processor AMD A8-4500 APU with radeon(tm) HD Graphics,
−Dubble video card
−1.9GHz

Thanke you
You need to change your render settings! Hold down the Shift key - start the game. In the upper left, select the bottom option (Angle if you cannot read it), then press Quit (lower left) - then restart the Game. Should work fine now. Graphics bug courtesy of RenPy! Enjoy! :>)

Reactions: Virus~
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes