VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep.14] [Abbys_Cat]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I can bear with the occasional misspellings because of ESL problems but some of the dialogue in this latest update just didn't make any sense to me. One example is when he's talking to Suzu and says "There's no point in lying, this is just a rest room, with some decoration, but just a room. Something about how she's in a rest room but it's clearly a bedroom that is somehow in a huge restaurant. Did she convert a restroom into a bedroom somehow? It's not clear, there's no signs of old plumbing or anything. There was another really weird piece of dialogue earlier in the clothing store and I can't quite remember it but I think the clothing store girl said something about the lines of "She is not a her" or something like that. I think she was referring to Manami but I honestly have no idea and I'm left scratching my head.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Good game only thing I didn't like was giving all the females BBL mid game I was a fan of the small rounded butt on the petite females but it's whatever

I've heard the term BBL for a while now referring to big butts but I never knew what it meant
Looked it up before using it in this post
Brazilian Butt Lift and apparently they stink

Last edited:

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
>Cute mom character
>Openly wants her son's dick
>Absolutely jack shit happens
>We get to fuck a man first and that's end of demo
Idk that's just hilarious

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Developer seems to like older gals with big boobs... nothing wrong with that. Just not my thing. Found most of the girls unattractive but a lot of that is just the art style.

I don't think I will come back to this game.
I wish the developer the best of luck.

peace.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I can bear with the occasional misspellings because of ESL problems but some of the dialogue in this latest update just didn't make any sense to me. One example is when he's talking to Suzu and says "There's no point in lying, this is just a rest room, with some decoration, but just a room. Something about how she's in a rest room but it's clearly a bedroom that is somehow in a huge restaurant. Did she convert a restroom into a bedroom somehow? It's not clear, there's no signs of old plumbing or anything. There was another really weird piece of dialogue earlier in the clothing store and I can't quite remember it but I think the clothing store girl said something about the lines of "She is not a her" or something like that. I think she was referring to Manami but I honestly have no idea and I'm left scratching my head.
I agree. The dialogue is "off." I do some proofreading here and have seen a change lately. I'm not sure if devs are relying on AI for dialogue or even just translations and not double-checking the results. I feel there is a sense in the DEV community of more and more competition, so devs are rushing the product out to stay current. But making mistakes in the rush. I watch a lot of YT and see long-standing channels converting to AI-generated images in an attempt to keep current. IMO, it cheapens the content.

Sorry about going off-topic... :sneaky:

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
Good game only thing I didn't like was giving all the females BBL mid game I was a fan of the small rounded butt on the petite females but it's whatever

I've heard the term BBL for a while now referring to big butts but I never knew what it meant
Looked it up before using it in this post
Brazilian Butt Lift and apparently they stink
Not a fan of this either, immediately turned me off the game, especially if it's applied to ALL of the females. I was really liking the story before, the translation isn't perfect but it's good enough to enjoy things, but the variety in bodies was a big factor for pushing forward as well.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just a question but all the new versions are so short like this?
By render count this one was pretty average length but it did seem a lot shorter than most of the other ones I've played. The word count wasn't the lowest this game has had but it was relatively low. Most updates will have close to the same number of images but you usually won't get through them as fast as I and presumably you as well did this time.
Updates for this game are pretty short though, although the game updates fairly often.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Not a fan of this either, immediately turned me off the game, especially if it's applied to ALL of the females. I was really liking the story before, the translation isn't perfect but it's good enough to enjoy things, but the variety in bodies was a big factor for pushing forward as well.
Yeah it already had thick curvy females the change was unnecessary

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes