VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep 6] [Abbys_Cat]

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Nice start, looking forward to see where this one goes.
Did notice the Patreon link goes to a default member page and not a creator, but given I seen a post saying incest is coming it might be better for you to look at other funding options like Subscribe Star. Unless you plan on doing the "Landlady" Patch effect.
Thanks for the tip, I'll do that now.

Miury

Jan 13, 2021
It's ok for the first game. There is a lot of grammar errors and badly translated UI. But everyone already said that. What i what to talk about is models for characters and their placement. If you want your game to look recognizable you should have original models. But don't fixate on them and work on your writing skills, 'cause people come here to read. That's what you have to fix or at least prevent in the future.
Lab Guy's clipping leg
1.png
You already tried it. Good
4.png
Clipping legs and hands
2.png
He "looks" terrible. I don't see it. If u can't show it on the model then show it though event or thoughts.
3.png
Why MC's dish looks bad...
1707816595135.png
and not his?
1707816636695.png
You wanted to show how broke MC is?

Welp, that's all what caught my eye. There is a lot of mistakes, but I showed you the obvious. Remember that u can't fix everything, but if you work on one mistake after another then your game will slowly improve. Good luck, dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
It's ok for the first game. There is a lot of grammar errors and badly translated UI. But everyone already said that. What i what to talk about is models for characters and their placement. If you want your game to look recognizable you should have original models. But don't fixate on them and work on your writing skills, 'cause people come here to read. That's what you have to fix or at least prevent in the future.
Lab Guy's clipping leg
View attachment 3350288
You already tried it. Good
View attachment 3350289
Clipping legs and hands
View attachment 3350290
He "looks" terrible. I don't see it. If u can't show it on the model then show it though event or thoughts.
View attachment 3350292
Why MC's dish looks bad...
View attachment 3350297
and not his?
View attachment 3350298
You wanted to show how broke MC is?

Welp, that's all what caught my eye. There is a lot of mistakes, but I showed you the obvious. Remember that u can't fix everything, but if you work on one mistake after another then your game will slowly improve. Good luck, dev.
Thank you for the feedback, I noticed those errors myself, and in Episode 2, I'll try not to make them again.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
How much content? I see it's version 0.1a and already 600MB. I hope this doesn't end up being one of those 5GB games.
It won't be, I plan to optimize the images in the next update to make them smaller in terms of disk space size.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewSecondChance-EP1v3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
How much content? I see it's version 0.1a and already 600MB. I hope this doesn't end up being one of those 5GB games.
The problem was with the images. I managed to compress them without losing quality, so the game won't be that type of huge game anymore.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Can someone please translate the letter for me?
It's just a letter from the landlord giving the MC an ultimatum to pack up his things and leave by the next day, as he hadn't been paying rent for some time.

"Dear tenant,

We didn't want to reach this point. We've tried hard, given you many opportunities to pay your debts, but as you always come up with excuses, we've decided to take this matter to court. Therefore, you have 24 hours from receiving this letter to remove all your belongings from this property, or we will take the necessary legal actions.

Regards, Apartment BCT"