Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.12.0 (SubscribeStar and Patreon exclusive) changelog

• Background photos
  • Room thumbnails
  • SOME pictures and gifs
  • Toggles to hide all of the above for a text-only experience
  • New Attic Room
  • Now background traits give +50% xp gain (instead of +2 levels) in a Skill throughout the game
  • Auto-scroll back to top at each new passage
  • Now the Player's Name should always be marked in the chosen colour
  • Fixed known bugs and typos
  • Added lots of bugs for you to find

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.12.0 (SubscribeStar and Patreon exclusive) changelog

• Background photos
  • Room thumbnails
  • SOME pictures and gifs
  • New Attic Room
  • Now background traits give +50% xp gain (instead of +2 levels) in a Skill throughout the game
  • Now the Player's Name should always be marked in the chosen colour
  • Added lots of bugs for you to find
Screenshot 1.jpg Screenshot 2.png screenshot 3.png

Reactions: rosh3n

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Version 0.13.0 (SubscribeStar and Patreon exclusive) changelog
  • Added first non-routine branch (Saturday only)
  • Added four new items, one of which has a little of a thing already going. The others, I have plans.
  • Smartphone optimization. At least I hope so, let me know whether you have issues.
  • More pics and gifs

Reactions: rosh3n

qwebec

May 5, 2017
For the content present as of today, she remains oblivious throughout the entire story. I have planned to make her aware and willing for Skinship, Good Boy Points, Money and in the Dream World.
Can't wait to see more of the skinship route, could lead to great stuff if done correctly.

pimpsnek2

May 2, 2017
I swear I hate the images
please make sure the option to disable them remains maintained
and yeah game is great 10/10 mommy milkers

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Can't wait to see more of the skinship route, could lead to great stuff if done correctly.
All in due time, my friend.

I swear I hate the images
please make sure the option to disable them remains maintained
and yeah game is great 10/10 mommy milkers
Worry not, brethren, for I am with you on this one. The toggles to remove the images have been implemented before the images themselves. One can find the toggles in Settings, bottom left corner of the screen, since the first page of the game and throughout the experience.

Screen 1.jpg Screen 2.png

Reactions: rosh3n and qwebec

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.14.1 (SubscribeStar and Patreon pre-release) (100.000 words!) changelog
  • Added chapter Blue Balls check in First Afternoon Master Bedroom > Daily Checks (Weekly poll)
  • Added more gifs and pics
  • Logo in browser tab
  • Story title in browser tab
  • Fixed lots of typos and kind-of-bugs-but-not-really-(?)-just-annoying

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
I was looking for a game similar to this where your mother was completely unaware that she was being even sexual or could even be taken as sexual. Maybe if the son wasn't as perverted and things would be more oh no this happened or stuff like that and it would be perfect for my fantasy, but this hits that thing I was looking for so hard.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I was looking for a game similar to this where your mother was completely unaware that she was being even sexual or could even be taken as sexual. Maybe if the son wasn't as perverted and things would be more oh no this happened or stuff like that and it would be perfect for my fantasy, but this hits that thing I was looking for so hard.
You mean a game you know existed that has that particular mood to it? If you find it, let me know, because it is also a very nice theme.

Reactions: Helldriver

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
You mean a game you know existed that has that particular mood to it? If you find it, let me know, because it is also a very nice theme.
I've found games where they have scenes in it but it's shortly swapped out for straight up sex, with scenes in loser with the sister being overly touchly and okay with nudity but it's really rare to find. Everything goes from 1-100 and the progression always feels too fast. If you know of any I'm always on the hunt for games that aren't overly sexual and i'd play something that didn't involve sex just being maternal and naive type of scenes even with other members of the family. Also gates motel has some really good scenes in it with the mother and sister of the group, but that seems to be going down the route of being overly sexual, not a complaint it's just a personal preference of mine.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
My Oblivious MILF v 0.14.1 (Public release)

What's new since last public release? (Images!)(+20.000 words, 100.000 words total!)

New Passages:

• Evening, Living Room > Mystery Taste > Cum Tasting > Several approaches (Weekly poll)
  • First Afternoon, Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Blue Balls Check (Weekly poll)
  • NEW Attic Room with first non-routine branch (Saturday only) (Weekly poll)
New functionalities:
  • Saved files can be loaded without glitching levels
  • Smartphone optimization. At least I hope so, let me know whether you have issues
  • Now the player's background traits give +50% xp gain (instead of +2 levels) in a Skill throughout the game
  • Four new items, one of which has a little of a thing already going. The others, I have plans
New images:
  • Background photos
  • Room thumbnails
  • Gifs and images
  • Story logo and title in the browser tab

Reactions: JazzPolice
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes