Recommending My Personal RPGM Games Recommendations Last Updated: (5 Sep 2022)

Chill Cultivator

Donor
Feb 1, 2022
I figured since I have some free time, I might as well make a RPGM recommendations. (Based off my tastes of course).

Do check out https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-03-03-2022.51406/ by Bablu, I like his list and inspired me to make my own.

Some Warnings
I am a huge sucker for Graphics, and have a small thing for Pregnancy System.
And for some reasons I have lots(if not all) of Corruption in the games. (Though the list Bablu provided generally doesn't have what I picked out.)

The List
Karryn's Prison (10/10) - [Quite Unique Gameplay for RPGM, Amazing godsend CG, Corruption]
Downsides
- Sex Scenes require some grind to get to.
Personal Note: I played the Pregnancy Mod.

The Pregcess of Zeven (9/10) - [Corruption, Great CG, Kinda Pregnancy]
Downsides
- No Animations
- Pregnancy is mostly Post Game.

Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire-(9/10) - [Corruption, Great CG]
Downsides
- No Animations
- No after ending gameplay
Personally, I played for Pregnancy Mod instead. ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod

After School Exhibition Highschool Girl (9/10) - [Corruption, Decent CG, Quick Gameplay]

Nymphomania Paradox (8.5/10) - [Corruption, NTR, Amazing CG]
Downsides
- Game flaws regarding Character Display if you're using Joiplay (won't affect gameplay much) but would be a 7 if not for it.
- Very Grindy if you want to unlock everything.

Nymphomania Priestess (8.5/10) - [Corruption, Decent CG, NTR]

The Castaway Married Gal's Netorare Story (8.5/10) - [Corruption, Amazing Art, NTR]
Downsides
- Grindy.
- Pregnancy is Only for Ending.

CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Queens Body and Soul (8.5/10) - [Corrupting, Amazing Art]
Downsides
- The Art varies largely. Meaning the icon doesn't do a good job explaining. If you like different art styles, large boobs, dark skin etc. It would be fine.
- No Quest System. It is easy to navigate though.
- Slightly grindy.
- No End Game Content. (After you beaten the game, it just reverts. Only Recollection Room via Menu.)

Ambrosia (8/10) - [Corruption, Amazing Art, Decent Animation]
Downsides
- The Art and Animation is slightly different with the Animation being of slightly lower quality, though worth the try.
- Pregnancy Gameplay is close to Late Game.

Midnight Exhibition JK 2 (8/10) - [Corruption, Amazing Art]
Downsides
- Grindy but enjoyable(If you're here for the you know what)

Jumble Jokers (8/10) - [Decent Art, Pregnancy]
Upsides
- Decent Game Length Time, Easy to get into Sex Scenes if you are aiming for it, Pregnancy
Downsides
- No sex scenes for humans (Unless I somehow missed it)

Anthesis (7.5/10) - [Corruption, Amazing Art and Animation]
Downsides
- Grindy

Three Schoolgirls' Erotic Activity Log (7.5/10) - [School Setting, Multiple Protagonist]
Downsides
- Grindy (You have to play through 3 characters point of view to unlock the full Gallery)

Cucking Trap (7.5/10) - [NTR, Amazing CG, Short-Long Playthrough]
Playthrough Length is based off difficulty selected.
Downsides
- Grindy to fully experience the game (You have to repeat a few times)

Unplayed Recommendations
Summer Memories Plus (9-10/10)
Due to an issue with how Joiplay functioned (at least how I tried to handle it). Summer Memories was unplayable to me(thus the rating isn't fixed). I highly recommend it base on the amazing Art and the few gameplays I tried.

No Pregnancy though :/

Do comment lists of games you personally like and I might add it in after I played.

Dislike my ratings? Either comment on it if there is an error or shoo shoo. I made this base off my own tastes(at the time of writing).

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
As an alternate take, I'd give Nymphomania Paradox at least an 8 (and personally a 10). Ruriko's thicc, there's some dress-up and gyaru-fication, and she starts off interested in sex so it's a nice change of pace from the more-common naive virgins. I also feel it's not particularly grindy unless you're trying to get all endings/scenes.

As an addition to this thread, maybe check out Jumble Strikers. Insects might be a bridge too far and there's no traditional corruption, but having more sex causes the girls to get negative traits when that particular enemy is present and there's a good pregnancy system (being heavily pregnant slightly debuffs the characters during battle and you can hunt down their progeny for good gear). The game is about 5 hours long, which is the sweet-spot for me. There's also a prequel (Jumble Jokers), but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Chill Cultivator

Donor
Feb 1, 2022
As an alternate take, I'd give Nymphomania Paradox at least an 8 (and personally a 10). Ruriko's thicc, there's some dress-up and gyaru-fication, and she starts off interested in sex so it's a nice change of pace from the more-common naive virgins. I also feel it's not particularly grindy unless you're trying to get all endings/scenes.

As an addition to this thread, maybe check out Jumble Strikers. Insects might be a bridge too far and there's no traditional corruption, but having more sex causes the girls to get negative traits when that particular enemy is present and there's a good pregnancy system (being heavily pregnant slightly debuffs the characters during battle and you can hunt down their progeny for good gear). The game is about 5 hours long, which is the sweet-spot for me. There's also a prequel (Jumble Jokers), but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
Yeah, I think I may have been a little bias due to the Joi issue. (Plus i dislike grinding). The Art is amazing though.

The Jumble Series is actually in my to play list. I will try it earlier. Thanks for suggestions!

Papasfrias

Apr 26, 2023
Hola amigos algun traductor de RPG me puede ayudar a traducir este juego(esta disponible solo en patreon) y aca le dejo el enlance de descarga, es una version aparte de la historia de Shadows of Desire[Shamantr] 1001669645.jpg

muchas gracias si alguien me ayuda :D