VN Ren'Py My Personal Succubus [Demo] [NaughtyVerse]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
A naughty verse game.png

Overview:
After losing your mother, you find youself lost until your mother's best friend invite you to go live with her back in your hometown where you've been away for 6 years. There, your life will change drastically.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: NaughtyVerse -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

EXTRAS
Android Port

1712849569624.png 1712849665390.png 1712849857174.png 1712850252512.png

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...should this title have the shota tag added as well?

Shota - A "shota" is a term used in anime and manga culture, particularly within the context of certain genres or themes. It typically refers to a young, boyish male character, often depicted as being underage. :unsure:

Shota looking MC isn't my type of story I'd enjoy.

Good luck dev with your future endeavor.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Harem, nice so what about other future tags? ntr/sharing? pregnancy? LOL dead mother I can sense the disappointment already.
Maybe an incest patch will make the dead mother to a dead foster or step mother and the incest fans happy. As similiar as they both seem to look, it might work...;)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Those will most probably be added in the future, but i don't want to promise any tags until i really plan them.
FYI, those two tags are highly controversial in the AVN community...and if not made completely avoidable, you could potentially lose most of the harem crowd (sharing love interests and NTR content in a harem story, does not go well).

Here is an example of a good gene section listing a lot of information that was added on the dev's first day of release. (The audition stage.)

Regards.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Those will most probably be added in the future, but i don't want to promise any tags until i really plan them.
To be clear will the mc be the only character having sex with the LIs in the story? Will he be sharing with other men/women? Will other men/women take the LIs from the mc?

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
FYI, those two tags are highly controversial in the AVN community...and if not made completely avoidable, you could potentially lose most of the harem crowd (sharing love interests and NTR content in a harem story, does not go well).

Here is an example of a good gene section listing a lot of information that was added on the dev's first day of release. (The audition stage.)

Regards.
Nice, thanks for the sugestion. I updated the tags to show a little more about what i'm planning for the game.

Reactions: Shadowen and darlic
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote