Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd play a VN with CyanCapsule's Emelie was the main character

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
if the MC is human then i fear the piggy princess will be gravely disappointed by human dick and sexual prowess

upd: btw people with facepalming reaction to this post here - go educate yourself a bit about pigs mating :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
if the MC is human then i fear the piggy princess will be gravely disappointed by human dick and sexual prowess
Are you like an expert on artiodactyl reproductive organs, or are you speaking more from experience?
Don't pigs have corkscrew dicks?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Human dicks are fine because as John Crichton from farscape puts it humans are superior.
Also LMFAO to that one guy, humans have some of the strongest sexual prowess of alot of animals on earth, especially our stamina. We're not herbivores, they gotta fuck fast and breed quicker whereas we don't and can take our time. That guy is an angry furry that hates humanity because who knows?

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Have some issues with the tag for monsters... can't pigs be furrys too? i smell discrimination

4.80 star(s) 207 Votes