Biscardone

May 2, 2020
The problem is he should use the time to work on something that most people actually want.
Erm, no. This is the worst form of entitlement ever. An author should make a game if he has something to say, not to please a generic and unexisting consensus.
Consider this: if you read this thread, you will find people wanting "more pig princess" and "more other characters", often in the same page. So, what should the author do? He can't listen to both sides, since they are mutually exclusive. Should he make a poll and go for rule of majority? What's the point? Should he introduce some step-fantasies / faux incest on the game, since it's all the rage lately? Again, why?
Following trends is the best way to create the most generic, bland, conformative products ever.

Reactions: blblblbl993

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Erm, no. This is the worst form of entitlement ever. An author should make a game if he has something to say, not to please a generic and unexisting consensus.
Consider this: if you read this thread, you will find people wanting "more pig princess" and "more other characters", often in the same page. So, what should the author do? He can't listen to both sides, since they are mutually exclusive. Should he make a poll and go for rule of majority? What's the point? Should he introduce some step-fantasies / faux incest on the game, since it's all the rage lately? Again, why?
Following trends is the best way to create the most generic, bland, conformative products ever.
If indeed there was a vote and femdom won I have nothing against it. But I got news for you when you have a job you do what you are told by whoever's paying you, not what you feel like doing, if you want to be an artist you do your thing, finish it and then hope someone will pay for it.

blblblbl993

Jul 14, 2020
If indeed there was a vote and femdom won I have nothing against it. But I got news for you when you have a job you do what you are told by whoever's paying you, not what you feel like doing, if you want to be an artist you do your thing, finish it and then hope someone will pay for it.
Is someone forcing anyone to pay for this? You simply don't have to pay them if you are dissatisfied with their work. Considering people on the Patreon were defending femdom (what Cordarin wrote) then THEY PAID FOR IT AND THEY WANTED IT. It is exactly what Biscardone wrote, you can't make everyone happy, so you simply do your job.

BlackJoey

May 10, 2023
Sadly, there is not enough Pig Princess in the Pig Princess game, the dev making so many scenes for other chars instead of the main girl makes me sad, I like that pig ass, I really do <3
Man what are you talking about? Most of the scenes in the game are with her, and we know the next chapter is gonna be about her too.

4.80 star(s) 211 Votes