Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
Loving this VN so far, but the one thing holding it back from being 5 stars for me is the amount of content per update. Every update takes around 2–3 months (if we're lucky, recently they've taken even longer), and usually there's only about 45 minutes to an hour of new content per update. I understand that making art this good + coding takes time, but at some point it becomes a question of whether it's even worth it to keep up with every update, or to just wait several more years for the game to be a finished product.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Loving this VN so far, but the one thing holding it back from being 5 stars for me is the amount of content per update. Every update takes around 2–3 months (if we're lucky, recently they've taken even longer), and usually there's only about 45 minutes to an hour of new content per update. I understand that making art this good + coding takes time, but at some point it becomes a question of whether it's even worth it to keep up with every update, or to just wait several more years for the game to be a finished product.
Not like you're paying for it.

vMarik

May 16, 2018
If your not satisfied, then forget about it for a few years and come back to it. People are here are thirsty for updates and the story will suffer if EVERY update is just sex. a couple updates have to be mellow. Once its done, then the pacing might be worth it. This coming from someone who hasnt played the last few updates. Letting the updates build up a little.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
several years its a bit stretch just keep an eye for it once per year to see 2-3 updates and u be fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666 and ryxp
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes