VN Unity My Pirate Husbandos [Build 21] [Nonohomo Circle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grezork95

Oct 4, 2020
Follow the story until you are asked to speak to the character's father.
thanks for the reply, i guess ill have to start everything from 0, im stuck traveling, trying to trigger something but nothing comes up, bought every item and had a talk at all places, history wont go any further

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
I mean xd do you know where i can change it like in the savefile
let me think.... you need find window + R and looking for "appdata" /localLow/Nonohomo/pirahus/naninoveldata/saves

but i dont know if you change the save, just look carefully the number data save its gonna be damage or not. good luck.;) :unsure:

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
dude that same! I did modify and nothing change after all! put the money its not working but i dont know how much perhaps unless 50000.
I don't remember how I managed to change mine but I managed to change the values

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
I don't remember how I managed to change mine but I managed to change the values
seriously!? I thought it not gonna work a value money! last time I have 50000! :mad::confused: Maybe I was confused, too shabby.

Last edited:

BBae96

Nov 16, 2020
You find the Nson, on Mac this file is located in

/Library/Application Support/com.Nonohomo.Pirahus/NaninovelData/Saves

From there you choose which one you want to edit, I used

Fields
22 - Value (food in weeks)
23 - Value
25 - Value (Crown/Normal Coin)
26 - Value ("Pirate" Coin)
and if you scroll down further you can select event markers like Dropa onboard

Reactions: Mandj120

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
For people who say money reverts when they change the value I have said the reason why it does that here↓ you can only go to 99999

I have given myself infinite money in this game by using that site so it works, just be warned you need to stay under the maximum money allowed or it just reverts to what you had I think it's 99999

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
A bit of a concerning thing I saw on KP was that in the change logs the creator said

"Change Log:

Due to recent changes in Patreon's regulations, we've had to make some last-minute adjustments to this month's updates, resulting in fewer updates and no new CG content."

I wonder what they changed, furry artist really need to get off of patreon, like wtf

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone know what he specifically changed cause of patreon? Cause apparently he changed something directly cause of patreon

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote