xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
i wanna try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have an actual story and romance path or is it just fucking everyone??
It started as a good in depth story and developed well to build the main relationship, then all of a sudden in the first sex scene update you just started fucking everyone.

Renders are worth coming back for, waiting for Mac updates and I hope the dev got back to the actual storyline instead of harem building.

Anyone know if a Mac version is coming or if we need to download both and copy over chapter files like with CBD now.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Ive been unable to trigger the elite version, not sure why
Do I need to go back further with a save? My last save starts in the sauna lentil the end with Barbara saying "me too, trust me". They off to the main page. Any idea's?

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Yes I lost my save games. Can someone give me save games?
And can someone tell me how to insert savegame

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
Are the animations still just tight close-ups on moving parts? Haven't played in a few versions but remember those being underwhelming (Compared to the overall render quality ofc)

Reactions: fk-si9ijk9jko

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Are the animations still just tight close-ups on moving parts? Haven't played in a few versions but remember those being underwhelming (Compared to the overall render quality ofc)
They are still underwhelming close-ups, yes.

• Sad
Reactions: killbane

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Ive been unable to trigger the elite version, not sure why
Do I need to go back further with a save? My last save starts in the sauna lentil the end with Barbara saying "me too, trust me". They off to the main page. Any idea's?
how do i get the new spin-off to trigger as my save just ends after the scene with barbara?
If you play the clean version with no mods installed, and if you made a save right when the black screen with "That's all content for this version..." appears (the end of 0.9), then the game should just jump to new spin-off content (a screen with question if you'd like to play this spin-off off).

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes