FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.25a Elite] [Tasty Pics] [OS@3.52GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.52GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 716MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.25a, look below in attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, this game used to be really good, and although it still has some of the best renders, the story just feels pointless now. I feel that the game plateaued the moment mc returned to his mom, where at that moment, each update just feels like the dev is milking the game instead of trying to reach a proper conclusion. Worse is that I don't even know what the point of this game is anymore.

Jun 12, 2020
This game has lost it's spark. It looks a little directionless now, just keeps going on and on with end goal being you fuck Cassandra. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but you can tell that the Dev is probably unsure about how to move forward with the game. Is he going for Harem? Is he gonna ask us to choose with whom we wanna be? No clue. Renders are great, but story is losing its shine with every release.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game has lost it's spark. It looks a little directionless now, just keeps going on and on with end goal being you fuck Cassandra. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but you can tell that the Dev is probably unsure about how to move forward with the game. Is he going for Harem? Is he gonna ask us to choose with whom we wanna be? No clue. Renders are great, but story is losing its shine with every release.
One word. Pregnancy. :WeSmart:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The choices are starting to become meaningless as well, but as a game goes on that's to be expected some I guess.
How so? I was just about to start playing again after taking a rather large hiatus away and was looking forward to it again.

Reactions: Onetogo

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This needed some kind of plot twist early on. Russel ( or what's his name) is alive and living a different life ( with another family), Cornell and something something criminal organization, MC "mans up" for Lorie and Julia, etc, etc. Some kind of goal, instead of non stop fucking (almost) blissfully unaware women.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
How so? I was just about to start playing again after taking a rather large hiatus away and was looking forward to it again.
You've basically made all your major decisions in the game at this point. They are largely (Not completely) drawing off variables that were set much further back in the story. There are still a few decisions that made a difference, but it's mostly Anal, Vaginal, Cum etc... at this point.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You've basically made all your major decisions in the game at this point. They are largely (Not completely) drawing off variables that were set much further back in the story. There are still a few decisions that made a difference, but it's mostly Anal, Vaginal, Cum etc... at this point.
unfortunately the dev isnt that consistent even with those simple "choices" (anal, vaginal, cum...):HideThePain:
the MC is too often forced to go with whatever dev considers fit at some scene in that regard (anal, for example, is enforced with more than few chicks/scenes - as he probably thinks that has to be everyones kink or something, so that shouldnt be a matter of free choice).

with other i agree, main paths are set up already, and now we can have only some variations, and a bit later probably simple break-ups or full shitstorms, depending on previous choices and relations.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't know if the developer of this game was the one who answered me, according to him there will still be 4 or 5 updates until the sex scene with mc's mother

• Sad
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.70 star(s) 148 Votes