cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
May as well through marriage in there.
MC's dad never married Cas.
Seeing MC making it official with his Dad's Ex Girlfriend would be something 'i've' never seen in a AVN.
dunno if cassie and nat are willing to marry mc but possible that they are.

Incest patch isn't working for some reasons. Instead of Mom MC just tells Cassandra or is the story just changed?
you have dl'd latest version of it? there are few occasions where name is used instead mom.

May 1, 2018

you have dl'd latest version of it? there are few occasions where name is used instead mom.
Yes. I've downloaded the latest version. That means incest patch needs to be updated right?

Edit: got the solution for incest patch. First use scrappy mod's "Walkthrough/Gallery Mod" then use the patch. It just work, just like todd howard said.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Said Nothing about Nat, she's a character attempted to avoid each time.
Daph as well with her Spanky crap, just annoy's.
Was humorous for a while but that shit *caugh* ship sailed long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I may have exaggerated when I wrote that this game is perfect, but to say that it sucks as many have mentioned I already think it's an exaggeration, they are taking too much, just for the graphics and the sex scenes deserves a note 6 in my humble opinion

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I may have exaggerated when I wrote that this game is perfect, but to say that it sucks as many have mentioned I already think it's an exaggeration, they are taking too much, just for the graphics and the sex scenes deserves a note 6 in my humble opinion
I agree, if it had the harem tag I would have played it before, I sort of tried it by accident, its quite nice 5 stars.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Thanks!

And what about the second question:
Like the other dude answered : no, eromersive is not milking. It's gonna have 10 chapters. A new chapter is always longer than the previous one and so on. Currently we got 700 renders for the new update and it comes out probably in late October or somewhere in December. It's far away from being completed.

Reactions: matissewan11

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Like the other dude answered : no, eromersive is not milking. It's gonna have 10 chapters. A new chapter is always longer than the previous one and so on. Currently we got 700 renders for the new update and it comes out probably in late October or somewhere in December. It's far away from being completed.
How many Chapters are in the current version?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes