SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can You upload I-patch with something else? Weirdly Workupload is blacklisted for me. Cannot download it.
Give me a second, re-check this post in a few....

My Pleasure [v0.35 Elite]

Incest Patch Mirrors: I've also attached it for even easier access ;)

- -

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
How to avoid the yoga instructor? I always end on her route and i dont want to romance her. Pick all her bad options, still end up in a relationship with her. Is bug? Or she is forced LI? I dont like her

Jul 11, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

You are asking the wrong person; I've never even heard of this game till you said something. Just by looking in the thread and their Patreon you can tell they've been gone a VERY long time, and there is a person in there wanting to restart it, you can read it yourself and decide for yourself, just go back a couple of pages and read ;)
oh jesus h christ yup that's what i figure.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Not sure if this happened to anyone else but I had to restart, I was on the harem path and somehow I lost Julia since the last update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not sure if this happened to anyone else but I had to restart, I was on the harem path and somehow I lost Julia since the last update.
I've not caught up yet, but there was the implication that a harem might not be possible. Lilian in the MC's dream said: "Now would be a good time to start thinking about your chosen one, in case that day ever comes." I'm not necessarily convinced that this is true, but since it was said in the game it's hard to tell for sure what the dev ultimately will do.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I've not caught up yet, but there was the implication that a harem might not be possible. Lilian in the MC's dream said: "Now would be a good time to start thinking about your chosen one, in case that day ever comes." I'm not necessarily convinced that this is true, but since it was said in the game it's hard to tell for sure what the dev ultimately will do.
If in the end we will forced to choose only one LI, than this VN will be the worst ever made.

Reactions: Faxe10%

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If in the end we will forced to choose only one LI, than this VN will be the worst ever made.
Well, there are (1) the warning and (2) things called saves. Most likely, if he's going to do anything like forcing a single LI at the end, it probably wouldn't be until just about the very end. In that case, saving not too long before would let you see each individual ending (if you wanted) and then be done. That very well may not happen, but it does strike me as strange for Lilian to bring that up if there's no plan to funnel things for the endings. But who knows for sure other than EliteTastyPics?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Well, there are (1) the warning and (2) things called saves. Most likely, if he's going to do anything like forcing a single LI at the end, it probably wouldn't be until just about the very end. In that case, saving not too long before would let you see each individual ending (if you wanted) and then be done. That very well may not happen, but it does strike me as strange for Lilian to bring that up if there's no plan to funnel things for the endings. But who knows for sure other than EliteTastyPics?
My point is that I totally hate every VN that lets you fool around with every LI until the end and then forces you to choose only one. I want a harem ending with all the LIs in every VN that I play. That's why I follow a very small amount of them, because harem (sadly) is not that common.

Reactions: Faxe10%

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My point is that I totally hate every VN that lets you fool around with every LI until the end and then forces you to choose only one. I want a harem ending with all the LIs in every VN that I play. That's why I follow a very small amount of them, because harem (sadly) is not that common.
Harems are actually incredibly common. There are many that don't let you have every single girl, but there are a huge number that do. I have no idea what you're talking about when you say they're really rare. Agree to disagree; I've seen plenty that are full harems throughout. I'm neutral on the fetish, but I still remember a lot of full harem games I've played that were so the entire way.

That said, I definitely also dislike it when a dev acts the entire game like things will be one way and then suddenly changes it because "reasons". It's incredibly inconsistent and just makes players dissatisfied.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I can't remember the last updated that I played it, so, I have one question: do I need to choose between the aunt and the cousin? Or is there a path that I can have some kind of relationship with both of them?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I can't remember the last updated that I played it, so, I have one question: do I need to choose between the aunt and the cousin? Or is there a path that I can have some kind of relationship with both of them?
So far, you can have all of the girls at the same time, but we don't know if in the future we will have to chose.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So far, you can have all of the girls at the same time, but we don't know if in the future we will have to chose.
Hmmm, for me, there was a choice that you go for the aunt or for the cousin, I guess that's why I stopped playing it. Thank you! Guess I'll try it again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi does anyone know where this persons profile pic is from?
Just go to their post, click (or hover over) their name, and then click their name (again) when the info box comes up. You'll go to their profile, and you can ask them there. Or, you can just click Start conversation from the info box and then send them a DM.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wonder whether Lori saw her mom on the night of Day 24. Only three days later, she says the same thing about "cum makeup" that Julia had said. I don't remember any other indications that Julia or Lori had seen the other with the MC, even if realistically they both know about the other. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes