Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, it's been a while since I played this, think it was 3 or even 4 updates ago, reason is, got few saves and can't load any of them, was thinking maybe on next release I'll able to continue them without replaying every path, but it seems that's not the case.

Not sure which Incest patch and/or Walkthrough Mod I used before, tried with them and without, can't seem to get the saves working at all.

If I were to replay the game and my different paths this time around, without patch and mods, would that fix saves for future updates or it's a constant thing that every so often you have to replay everything?

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
hello all. i can't seem to get pass the adult message at the start of this. no "yes" or "no" option to choose. anyone here have this issue too?
i understand that the game v/n developer need's to cover for this but wow why have hoop's? thank you for any help you can give.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
hello all. i can't seem to get pass the adult message at the start of this. no "yes" or "no" option to choose. anyone here have this issue too?
i understand that the game v/n developer need's to cover for this but wow why have hoop's? thank you for any help you can give.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you mean this? if you don't have the yes and no at the bottom something is wrong with your copy, try to redownload

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Which incest patch work now i want to create the android apk but not without a working incest patch.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I don't have any patches and old saves not working. I am NOT starting all the way from the beginning. WAYY to far in.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, it's been a while since I played this, think it was 3 or even 4 updates ago, reason is, got few saves and can't load any of them, was thinking maybe on next release I'll able to continue them without replaying every path, but it seems that's not the case.

If I were to replay the game and my different paths this time around, without patch and mods, would that fix saves for future updates or it's a constant thing that every so often you have to replay everything?
it s random issue that saves break on new update, i have lost count how many times i have needed to replay from older update save to get end of current update at that time so replaying might or might not fix anything futurewise. tried loading autosave?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes