zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/11.rpy", line 265, in script
    jul "Don't tell me you actually stayed up to walk around the block, did you? {i}*Giggle*{/i}"
Exception: Sayer 'jul' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jul "Don't tell me you actually stayed up to walk around the block, did you? {i}*Giggle*{/i}"
  File "C:\Users\Pierrecat82\Downloads\Adult Games\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Pierrecat82\Downloads\Adult Games\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.15-Elite-Eng
Thu Jul 22 01:55:48 2021

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whether you remember it or not,
whatever patch you had on when you made that save,
you need it this time around also.
please reupload without trojan
Old saved files don`t works.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Pierrecat82\Downloads\Adult Games\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Pierrecat82\Downloads\Adult Games\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.15-Elite-Eng
Thu Jul 22 01:55:48 2021
New ipatch updated. Now works with v0.15.
The new patch from here is said to work .. try that and see if it gets your saves going.

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
How can you add a plot and then lose it? Or is it a problem with the old archive? Need to replay?

My plot ends here with a pair of bathroom incidents. I used the old archive.

1.jpg

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
How can you add a plot and then lose it? Or is it a problem with the old archive? Need to replay?

My plot ends here with a pair of bathroom incidents. I used the old archive.

View attachment 1311787
Incest patch? Mods?

The incest patch in OP is updated, but still lacks some definitions. It's better use the one who Scrappy provides with his mod. It's standalone and do not replace any original files. I used it now, and it seems to work ok.

The mod (wt+gallery) from Scrappy hasn't been updated yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, during the entire part of the game when you're staying at Julia's house, you have the option to choose whether or not Daphne is dom or sub. Up to this point, I have four playthroughs of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why, then, with the scene at the end of this version, if I choose to have Julia leave the bathroom, Daphne is always dom over you? Don't get me wrong: I love Julia and the threesome is nice, but I feel like since Daphne hasn't really had a one-on-one with the MC for quite a long time now, I'd rather focus on her. I especially wanted this since you've already gotten a BJ and full sex with Julia each within the same day. And, ofc, it doesn't hurt that you can creampie both of them if you have a solo scene with Daphne at the end.

Reactions: fistinyourface

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Wait, what? How long ago since you last played? Every single save from at least the last two versions works just fine for me.
And what version do you play?
People should stop being so vague (and sometimes flippant) on both sides and talk more. Saying "works for me" isn't helpful. By the same token only saying "saves are broken" is so meaningless it should be ignored.

I've played 0.14 and after installing 0.15 all my saves were broken. Why, how, works for me, mute and deaf argument follows...
The thing actually is, if you've played the normal 0.14 and then attemps to continue on the compressed 0.15 version, saves will not work.
So if you have played the normal version before, stick to it, nothing wrong will happen and you will be able to continue from where you left off.
Also, a good time to point out on a different topic, people should stop pretending compression has zero effect on the game/code/saves. It does. I love compression and appreciate the work compressors do; wish there always was one. But we all need to be honest about incompatibilities and risks.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks to the author for the update and to the site for the opportunity to be back in the world of this wonderful game :) :):)(y)(y)(y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And what version do you play?
People should stop being so vague (and sometimes flippant) on both sides and talk more. Saying "works for me" isn't helpful. By the same token only saying "saves are broken" is so meaningless it should be ignored.
For someone saying they're tired of people being flippant, you sure know how to embody what you apparently hate. In troubleshooting, you typically ask questions for more information and provide information in return to try to isolate a problem. It is very common that someone who says saves don't work hasn't played for the last several updates. How am I supposed to know how recently they played the game? If someone is using a save over 9 months old, it's extremely possible something might have broken in the mean time.

How is what I asked "vague"? I was actually specifically trying to rule out what might be causing the problem. And what do you mean by "on both sides"? I'm not on anyone's "side" about anything. I was trying to find out what might be wrong.

I also never saw mention that they were using a compressed version this time and uncompressed previously. Just because you might have guessed correctly doesn't mean this is automatically the problem, either. It might be the issue, but it could also be something else. Did you even ask for any information to learn whether what you suggested even applies? I actually hope that uncompressed-to-compressed is their issue so that it works for them now. But the aggressiveness of your response was completely unwarranted. I'm sorry your day apparently is going badly for you.

Also, if my saves worked and their didn't, it's possible providing a save file would let them continue anyway; maybe I was suggesting that if we didn't figure out their issue they might be able to use a save that worked for me. But that's not helpful? Sure, if you only say that to be a douche; that's not what I was doing.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
Oddly, every single one of my saves/auto saves from the last month's update (no matter which route) gives the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is with or without the patch.
Never installed any mods for this game, as i never saw the need for one.

Starting over is... not fun.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.70 star(s) 163 Votes