DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well that means their sex scene in preventable/avoidable. Thats good to hear.

But day22 said " Though there are one or two scenes that from that perspective are slightly distasteful "
So are the other sex scenes (between love interest and other male characters) preventable like that one where we stop them ?
More with other ladies that are shown or implied and where they do tend to lead to possible threesomes or more later on. I dislike other pussy as well overall and certainly does not turn me on much. So for me I take them both into account to see if game focuses enough on MC for me, and then apply penalty points for asshole NPC's having sex scenes shown and even more depending on the role of the women that NPC is with. With very high penalty points if she is direct family or intended as such, whether MC is ever intended to have sex with her or not. :p

There is also at least an implication with that yoga girl instructor, which is a story line to change that and help her, not sure anymore if anything was shown though, thought not.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Midnight Paradise
I remember playing this, but dropped it cuz the MC was a bit too douchy for my taste :LOL:
There's still no scene with mom? :unsure:

Moms are kind of main girls in these games, their scenes are always highly anticipated. I just wish the scene with Cassandra won't be a let down and will be great like Nora's scene from Away From Home.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I remember playing this, but dropped it cuz the MC was a bit too douchy for my taste :LOL:
There's still no scene with mom? :unsure:

Moms are kind of main girls in these games, their scenes are always highly anticipated. I just wish the scene with Cassandra won't be a let down and will be great like Nora's scene from Away From Home.
There is some oral now I think, but it kept at rubbing various body parts for a long time, two sisters did not really progress either and even the other women are more or less only getting some action by now as well, despite the setup of the game and douchy Mc yeah. :p Like I said more stalling as burn, even a slow burn still needs to progress over time even if more slowly.

Yeah until now this game did the first setup relations bit and then not wait too long to go to action and ramping that up quite well. I hope they keep that record for the mom and do not go the whole stairway to heaven progression with Cass. They are both sexually experienced and once they decide their attraction outweighs the incest taboo factor, either a full contact scene under influence of alcohol or a first bit slower scene with some doubts after and then a wholy embraced full contact scene makes way more sense as a stairway. ;) Nora was a great example of doing it well when finally happened, even if to my taste there was one too many ramp up and cooling down between her and MC included in game as the game needed or wanted before it was her time.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
For someone saying they're tired of people being flippant, you sure know how to embody what you apparently hate. In troubleshooting, you typically ask questions for more information and provide information in return to try to isolate a problem. It is very common that someone who says saves don't work hasn't played for the last several updates. How am I supposed to know how recently they played the game? If someone is using a save over 9 months old, it's extremely possible something might have broken in the mean time.

How is what I asked "vague"? I was actually specifically trying to rule out what might be causing the problem. And what do you mean by "on both sides"? I'm not on anyone's "side" about anything. I was trying to find out what might be wrong.

I also never saw mention that they were using a compressed version this time and uncompressed previously. Just because you might have guessed correctly doesn't mean this is automatically the problem, either. It might be the issue, but it could also be something else. Did you even ask for any information to learn whether what you suggested even applies? I actually hope that uncompressed-to-compressed is their issue so that it works for them now. But the aggressiveness of your response was completely unwarranted. I'm sorry your day apparently is going badly for you.

Also, if my saves worked and their didn't, it's possible providing a save file would let them continue anyway; maybe I was suggesting that if we didn't figure out their issue they might be able to use a save that worked for me. But that's not helpful? Sure, if you only say that to be a douche; that's not what I was doing.
Seems you read my post whilst projecting meanings that were not there. If you read it again after a day or two you will find all the answers to your questions.

Note I do not know if the possibility I mentioned is the main culprit. It was only an illustration of what one explanation might be and showing that talking about version numbers only wasn't sufficient for a broad understanding of the problems at hand.

I have been interested in the whole topic though, in particular as when you've been around for a while, you do read widely different opinions and experiences about what causes games and/or saves to "break". And so I have done some (limited) experiences where I would download more than one packaging of a game across multiple releases and test the portability of the saves. Doing it that way allows me to control all parameters of the tests, whilst also ensuring I know all the tiny potentially important piece of information that may be causes of issues.
I do not have conclusive results, and have a sneaky suspicion a lot may be down to devs (that includes modders and compressors) needing to pay more attention to details at time, whilst its the game engine on others. But the general gist to minimise issues (probably need to specify, this will minimise issues only, not completely remove them), remains to use the official, unmodded, releases only. As unfortunate as it may be to accept.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah it bothers me that much. Not my thing.
Even if there was a skip function for these scenes.

" it's just a few renders at the start and you can stop them too "
With a blackscreen right ? I mean if we can prevent them from happening at all, it would play it. But just skiping them with a blackscreen, they still happen in the background.

And dont get me wrong. Im not shitting on the game or anything. Im not saying anything bad about it.
Its just not for me.
In my opinion, this game is worth playing, I highly recommend it. I hate NTR but here with Julia we only have one scene like this. After this scene, everything changes and Julia is only and exclusively with the MC. If you play, you'll find out what's going on.

It's only one scene, then you'll forget it, after you get to know Julia and lead the story forward. Julia is lovely, I love this milf. :love:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oddly, every single one of my saves/auto saves from the last month's update (no matter which route) gives the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is with or without the patch.
Never installed any mods for this game, as i never saw the need for one.

Starting over is... not fun.
unrar attached file into GAME/lib/windows-i686/Lib/renpy/display/
boulimanus has a suggestion above that you should look at. Maybe that's the cause of the problem.
And what version do you play?
People should stop being so vague (and sometimes flippant) on both sides and talk more. Saying "works for me" isn't helpful. By the same token only saying "saves are broken" is so meaningless it should be ignored.

I've played 0.14 and after installing 0.15 all my saves were broken. Why, how, works for me, mute and deaf argument follows...
The thing actually is, if you've played the normal 0.14 and then attemps to continue on the compressed 0.15 version, saves will not work.
So if you have played the normal version before, stick to it, nothing wrong will happen and you will be able to continue from where you left off.
Also, a good time to point out on a different topic, people should stop pretending compression has zero effect on the game/code/saves. It does. I love compression and appreciate the work compressors do; wish there always was one. But we all need to be honest about incompatibilities and risks.

Best of luck!
not quite, compression shouldnt break saves compatibility, unless compressors repack their versions (some do so more often then others), or mess with the code (i doubt any compressor do that, apart from adding "transparent-text-box addon" as an additional script occasionally).
agree that compressing isnt a perfect process, yet more related to transparency, video/audio and such issues than anything code/script related.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Just to add something to the debate, there are 2 compressed versions a page or two back.
I downloaded the first - Techstar I think - and none of my Day 12 or Day 13 first part saves worked.

So reading a few opinions I downloader Joker Leader's version - all my saves worked fine.

Make of that what you will - but I think Techstar's is the default Compressed from the OP

Reactions: pochops

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
Not playing games where u have to build stats , where when u build it wrong u miss everething.....but nice game...I´m soooo sad.....

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did I miss a previous step I had to do to trigger this scene? The walkthrough doesn't really cover it to well.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
unrar attached file into GAME/lib/windows-i686/Lib/renpy/display/
Thanks a lot for the attached file. Really appreciated.
I don't lurk in every thread, but it's been a while since i have seen you post here. Hope you're doing fine.

Cheers

Reactions: Abhai
3.70 star(s) 163 Votes