Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Hi everyone! We hope you'll like playing the game! If you find a bug in it or any errors in texts - do not rush to put the game aside. We're a small team and we do the best we can. Please report bugs in private messages, or in Discord. We'll try to fix them asap. Many thanks!
Any chance of actually having men above 5' in your VN? or at the least taller than the wenches?.........

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any chance of actually having men above 5' in your VN? or at the least taller than the wenches?.........
wtf cares:FacePalm:
he isnt lacking in "size" where it matters:WeSmart:

there also could be (or already are/were) quotes/complains:
- why those girls have so big boobs and asses, not peachy man, not at all.
- those girls have no muscles at all, give me some Schwarzenegger pussy.
- there is no single futa in here, this is unplayable.
- why the mc has "horse-dick" (over 7 inches), thats sooo unrealistic, he should have a "normal" one (6 inches top).
- why the mc is a young one, why not a 50yo cock.
- why the mc isnt bald with beer belly, thats much more immersive....
and so on, so on...:BootyTime:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
My past saves didn't work either. I found that trying to load saves from the full version into a compressed version caused a Matrix Not Found error. I downloaded the uncompressed version and the loads worked fine.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Aug 13, 2020
wtf cares:FacePalm:
he isnt lacking in "size" where it matters:WeSmart:

there also could be (or already are/were) quotes/complains:
- why those girls have so big boobs and asses, not peachy man, not at all.
- those girls have no muscles at all, give me some Schwarzenegger pussy.
- 9there is no single futa in here, this is unplayable.
- why the mc has "horse-dick" (over 7 inches), thats sooo unrealistic, he should have a "normal" one (6 inches top).
- why the mc is a young one, why not a 50yo cock.
- why the mc isnt bald with beer belly, thats much more immersive....
and so on, so on...:BootyTime:
Whatever you do, PLEASE **NEVER** add "futa" . It's not worth it to destroy your game just to please 1 or 2 people with that fetish.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't worry, since all lis are introduced (i think) there won't be futa.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I have a strange bug, could this be related to downloading the compressed file? All the clickable buttons and UI elements are horribly garbled and basically unreadable. I can only make out some, a little bit. Is there a fix for this?

Screenshot_1003.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have a strange bug, could this be related to downloading the compressed file? All the clickable buttons and UI elements are horribly garbled and basically unreadable. I can only make out some, a little bit. Is there a fix for this?

View attachment 1321776
it seems as a broken transparency in those gui, so, yup, compressing can cause it.
if you are playing the latest compressed version, tag the compressor, he will fix it.
if not, check the latest version, perhaps there arent those issues.

Reactions: Walka
3.70 star(s) 163 Votes