Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wasn't a fan of solo masturbation scenes until I played this update, that scene was great
Very nice update
Thanks

1- Cassandra solo
2- Lori OR Barbara
3- Natasha anal
Speaking of tastes differ...for me this was one of the worst updates, not fan of any of "main" scenes.
And in Lori OR Barbara scene, sadly there isnt the third choice (nope, not "both", yet "no one", as my MC has no interest in those girls)...well, not a big deal, nothing a little bit of rough modding cant solve...though it isnt that enjoyable to change script/s every now and then:BootyTime:

Reactions: Draverik

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Reactions: peas

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Just wanted to say I look forward to every release of this game. This really seems like an underrated VN for how much attention it gets, the artwork and rendering are outstanding and I have not yet encountered a high quality VN with a faster release cadence. Huge (y) to the developer(s).

Jun 18, 2021
this game is wonderful.
the ideal end would be with the mother (I love this woman)
(your father's girlfriend) and Aunt Julia (I love this woman), if the developer doesn't give us the harem with all of them, at least the two of them.
Aunt Julia needs love and Cassandra is a jewel of a female to let some stranger have her (useless father, thank you)
lori is too childish if we can have her wonderful but i will always choose her mother over her.
if the developer puts these candies on the table (all the girls) and he makes us choose one or leaves us single. It would be the greatest betrayal to humanity xd

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is one small discrepancy I noticed right away.. when you go to the police station to talk to police or a detective, you don't give a "testimony", you give a signed statement; what happened, where, when, how; things of that nature, so that it's documented and turned over to a prosecutor for eventual prosecution (if there's enough evidence a crime has been committed). However, you do give testimony in court under oath when you are called to testify in a trial.

Just thought I'd point that out.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Pleasure [v0.16 Elite] [Tasty Pics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,41 GB / 381 MB - MyPleasure-0.16-Elite-Eng-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,39 GB / 364 MB - MyPleasure-0.16-Elite-Eng-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,41 GB / 397 MB - MyPleasure-0.16-Elite-Eng-pc-compressed.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,39 GB / 380 MB - MyPleasure-0.16-Elite-Eng-mac-compressed.zip

Download (Techstar-Version): PC: - - Mac: -

Don't forget to drop him a Like! (y)

These compressions are unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the Nopy link? This isn' the only game I have been having a problem with it on, and want to see if it is something on my end, oir if it is them.

Reactions: diolo

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone else having problems with the Nopy link? This isn' the only game I have been having a problem with it on, and want to see if it is something on my end, oir if it is them.
I read somewhere else that the NOPY NA servers are too expensive / contract issues / etc and all ?new? traffic is re-routed through EU... but I cannot confirm any of that. :unsure:

Oh and Cassandra and Natasha are hot af

Reactions: ILCjr
3.70 star(s) 163 Votes