Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Not yet. The thread is updated with BETA2 of v0.2. It lacks some content. If you want the full experience, i would suggest you to wait until the full version of v0.2 will be available here. It's available on our Patreon page and will be shared here i think.
Is the elite content just extra eye candy or is it actual important story related content?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Def consider patreoning this in the future, is the download link in OP still the beta version? Looks like it was updated today?
it was updated with the newest version that was just released today which is 0.2 elite version

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Is the elite content just extra eye candy or is it actual important story related content?
Kind of eye candy as you said. That would be not that good for the plot if Extra content would be that important. This way the players who play General version only would lack some information needed for the plot.

Def consider patreoning this in the future, is the download link in OP still the beta version? Looks like it was updated today?
I think now it's the actual Elite release. :unsure:

Reactions: Englen

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Edit: 22/02/2020: Guide updated for Version 0.2 [Elite].
Which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

PS: I re-uploaded the guide as I enhanced it a little to give you more freedom of choices.
Thanks I really appreciate it. Any chance in the future you might be able to include the expected or minimum point values you should have at the important choices to not be penalized?

For example I have multiple saves for multiple paths, but couldn't remember which one has which combination so it would be nice to be able to glance at my points before making a choice to know whether it is the correct option. In one path I didn't have Day01 Julia want to change Lori, but couldn't remember if I did or didn't. Lust 8 and Love 4 for Julia definitely doesn't after trial and error.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks I really appreciate it. Any chance in the future you might be able to include the expected or minimum point values you should have at the important choices to not be penalized?

For example I have multiple saves for multiple paths, but couldn't remember which one has which combination so it would be nice to be able to glance at my points before making a choice to know whether it is the correct option. In one path I didn't have Day01 Julia want to change Lori, but couldn't remember if I did or didn't. Lust 8 and Love 4 for Julia definitely doesn't after trial and error.
Unfortunately due to harsh nature of the game requirements for some of the characters paths, you'll be forced from Day 1 to stick with one approach with each character and might even compromise other characters or even "memory" unlocks in order to achieve that.

Quick example would be the requirements of love path for Julia in Day 3, it requires 10+ Love, and that my friend is very harsh considering you want to unlock other stuff. You'll miss other scenes in order to achieve that and might also sacrifice other things.

In some areas of my guide I'll be forcing you to pick specific choices in order to unlock view the majority of the content, while still offering you leeway to choose your own preference or approach with characters. I also mentioned the required points to unlock certain stuff.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
First things first! = Forgive me if I look a bit rude, BUT...

Unfortunately due to harsh nature of the game requirements for some of the characters paths, you'll be forced from Day 1 to stick with one approach with each character and might even compromise other characters or even "memory" unlocks in order to achieve that.

Quick example would be the requirements of love path for Julia in Day 3, it requires 10+ Love, and that my friend is very harsh considering you want to unlock other stuff. You'll miss other scenes in order to achieve that and might also sacrifice other things.

In some areas of my guide I'll be forcing you to pick specific choices in order to unlock view the majority of the content, while still offering you leeway to choose your own preference or approach with characters. I also mentioned the required points to unlock certain stuff.
Wrong. Very wrong. And I may be wrong too, but it's my "POV". Alright, I'm not just responding to what you said, but taking advantage of the hook. Even because I know that because you are a respectable person (was for me too, I already said about it) for a lot of WT you did and do, so your opinion is important for a lot of players. But wait a minute... As it is something about my and Loys work I need to clarify...

1 - Guys, Girls, Lads, Sweet Trans and Whatevers, this isn't a memory game, if you want to open all the scenes... It's at your own risk and it is logical that you will have to play more than once for this. THE GALLEY ISN'T IMPORTANT IS JUST A REPLAY! Don't change anything with the story that you shape to YOUR TASTE! The idea is related to "your taste". Anyone who knows me knows that I like to work with something close to reality (although with DmL I don't have the freedom I have here for that and I have aliens, blablablablablabla. Bang.). There are people who appreciate a more romantic approach and others who enjoy a more luxurious approach. That's why there are both paths and not to make you play multiple times or to play memory games. So "Unfortunately due to harsh" of the "Forefinger" way of present a plot, a silly story, some may think that you're forced to things in the game, but you aren't. NEVER! If you want to see everything, it's because YOU want to see everything, but isn'.t the point of the fucking game. But, from my own experience (thanks to DmL and Sims4), I know that many, as I said, prefer a more romantic approach, they would not like to play the luxurious just to open new images, but that of lust maybe. So, again, if you want to see all images YOU WANT, the game isn't forcing you to anyhting or forcing to stay in any path. It's just to fit players taste, if your taste is a gallery with all images, it's YOUR taste. Because since the first release was said that "choices matters". BUT, I have a better way for any player. Send me a message and I can tell you how to open all gallery without having to play again, it's a easy thing with the console thing. Don't even need to look at the code to search about it or look to all vars to know what to set true or false.

2 - As said in 1, following your taste, I mean "Love" or "Lust" isn't hard to make 10+ Love with Julia. Actually, you can make it very easy, BUT, if you are a memory player or make lust choices, of course you don't have it. Be a gentleman and you'll get it. Othersise be a little perv to farm lust and follow the lust point. Just don't expect romantic scenes in a lust path. Sometimes will be same scene, but dialogues different, because you who know what I'm talking about knows the difference.

3 - I have it, I just need to update to 0.2. I just need a few days beucause I'm pretty busy right now and Brazilial "Carnaval" is happening.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
And I'm not saying that Love is the best path or have more things.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
I keep getting this error when opening the game.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 399, in execute
screen main_menu():
screen main_menu():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 414, in execute
use navigation
File "game/screens.rpy", line 319, in execute
screen navigation():
screen navigation():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 321, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 329, in execute
if main_menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 331, in execute
if LanEng == True:
NameError: name 'LanEng' is not defined

For reference if anyone has the same issue. I fixed it by wiping the install, unpacking the game, launching it, choosing the language then exiting and installing the incest patch.

Last edited:

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I keep getting this error when opening the game.

While running game code:
screen main_menu():
screen main_menu():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 414, in execute
use navigation
screen navigation():
screen navigation():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 321, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 329, in execute
if main_menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 331, in execute
if LanEng == True:
NameError: name 'LanEng' is not defined
it's a error that shouldn't be showing up. :unsure: I'll send you a message.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
First things first! = Forgive me if I look a bit rude, BUT...

Wrong. Very wrong. And I may be wrong too, but it's my "POV". Alright, I'm not just responding to what you said, but taking advantage of the hook. Even because I know that because you are a respectable person (was for me too, I already said about it) for a lot of WT you did and do, so your opinion is important for a lot of players. But wait a minute... As it is something about my and Loys work I need to clarify...

1 - Guys, Girls, Lads, Sweet Trans and Whatevers, this isn't a memory game, if you want to open all the scenes... It's at your own risk and it is logical that you will have to play more than once for this. THE GALLEY ISN'T IMPORTANT IS JUST A REPLAY! Don't change anything with the story that you shape to YOUR TASTE! The idea is related to "your taste". Anyone who knows me knows that I like to work with something close to reality (although with DmL I don't have the freedom I have here for that and I have aliens, blablablablablabla. Bang.). There are people who appreciate a more romantic approach and others who enjoy a more luxurious approach. That's why there are both paths and not to make you play multiple times or to play memory games. So "Unfortunately due to harsh" of the "Forefinger" way of present a plot, a silly story, some may think that you're forced to things in the game, but you aren't. NEVER! If you want to see everything, it's because YOU want to see everything, but isn'.t the point of the fucking game. But, from my own experience (thanks to DmL and Sims4), I know that many, as I said, prefer a more romantic approach, they would not like to play the luxurious just to open new images, but that of lust maybe. So, again, if you want to see all images YOU WANT, the game isn't forcing you to anyhting or forcing to stay in any path. It's just to fit players taste, if your taste is a gallery with all images, it's YOUR taste. Because since the first release was said that "choices matters". BUT, I have a better way for any player. Send me a message and I can tell you how to open all gallery without having to play again, it's a easy thing with the console thing. Don't even need to look at the code to search about it or look to all vars to know what to set true or false.

2 - As said in 1, following your taste, I mean "Love" or "Lust" isn't hard to make 10+ Love with Julia. Actually, you can make it very easy, BUT, if you are a memory player or make lust choices, of course you don't have it. Be a gentleman and you'll get it. Othersise be a little perv to farm lust and follow the lust point. Just don't expect romantic scenes in a lust path. Sometimes will be same scene, but dialogues different, because you who know what I'm talking about knows the difference.

3 - I have it, I just need to update to 0.2. I just need a few days beucause I'm pretty busy right now and Brazilial "Carnaval" is happening.
Can someone translate what this guy wanted to say please...o_O anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes