-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The way I see it the only thing standing in the way of a harem is Julia finding out mc is fucking lori, other than that it looks they'll all agree to it eventually.
I do think Julia is an obstacle to a possible harem, but I don't think she'd only be upset about Lori, and I also don't think she's the only obstacle. I really can't see her being OK with the MC sleeping with Haley or Barbara, either. I also think Lori herself would have a huge problem with the MC sleeping with her mom, Daphne, Haley, or Natasha. I suppose some of this depends on choices you've made so far (like if you have not banged Haley at all), but I definitely feel like there are too many obstacles for a full harem to be possible. Most of the women seem OK with the MC having multiple dalliances, but Julia and Lori both seem like they would take serious issue with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
Apr 16, 2021
Aren’t we forgetting that Cassandra wouldn’t like to share MC particularly with Daphne given how the story has described their relationship. I would love to see an ending with just Julia & Cassandra or Lori & Barbera.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I do think Julia is an obstacle to a possible harem, but I don't think she'd only be upset about Lori, and I also don't think she's the only obstacle. I really can't see her being OK with the MC sleeping with Haley or Barbara, either. I also think Lori herself would have a huge problem with the MC sleeping with her mom, Daphne, Haley, or Natasha. I suppose some of this depends on choices you've made so far (like if you have not banged Haley at all), but I definitely feel like there are too many obstacles for a full harem to be possible. Most of the women seem OK with the MC having multiple dalliances, but Julia and Lori both seem like they would take serious issue with it.
haley will help out with the trial so she'll be forgiven, i'm not worried about her, she'll fit right in.

anyhow, i believe it's doable, daphne told barbara to corrupt lori & she herself will work on julia to open her up, plus those supernatural dreams are a big help for the protagonist.

Julia even said she'd enjoy it if lori saw her get fucked by the mc, assuming this happens & lori gets excited then...you know what i mean.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
haley will help out with the trial so she'll be forgiven, i'm not worried about her, she'll fit right in.

anyhow, i believe it's doable, daphne told barbara to corrupt lori & she herself will work on julia to open her up, plus those supernatural dreams are a big help for the protagonist.

Julia even said she'd enjoy it if lori saw her get fucked by the mc, assuming this happens & lori gets excited then...you know what i mean.
I'm still unconvinced, but good luck on the harem dream.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Great game, I'm glad that I was able to found it before it's ending.
The retrowave OST is awesome, and the characters are great. My favorite so far are Babs and Julia, but all them are great.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the Nopy link? This isn' the only game I have been having a problem with it on, and want to see if it is something on my end, oir if it is them.
Yes there IS an issue with the PC/Linux NOPY upload. It has nothing to do with the explanation someone has given. The link page works fine, but there is an issue with the actual file uploaded. When you click on the download button, eventually, this appears. "
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to eu-cache5.files.nopy.to.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
"

Use another link, unless you want to wait for it to be fixed. I sent the Dev a message informing them of the issue.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes there IS an issue with the PC/Linux NOPY upload. It has nothing to do with the explanation someone has given. The link page works fine, but there is an issue with the actual file uploaded. When you click on the download button, eventually, this appears. "
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to eu-cache5.files.nopy.to.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
"

Use another link, unless you want to wait for it to be fixed. I sent the Dev a message informing them of the issue.
This has nothing to do with the link provided here. This has to do with Nopy's server cluster. When you click the Download button, the request to send the file to your machine is given to Nopy's server cluster, where several different computers are available to complete your request. You are sometimes sent to one that has issues (resulting in the error you posted above). Some of the servers may have issues, but others may not.

If you refresh and try again, it's possible you'll get the same server (eu-cache5 in the example you've given), but you shouldn't always get the same server trying to send you the file. There are several of their servers that, at least as of Saturday, were having this issue: eu-cache3, eu-cache4, eu-cache5, and eu-cache6 were all having problems, IIRC. I saw the same thing multiple times (6 times in a row, I think?). To find one that worked, I basically did this:
  1. Went to the Nopy link provided here and clicked Download.
  2. After getting the error you've posted, used the Back browser button to return to the original page (with the Download button).
  3. Refreshed that original page and clicked the button again.
If I got the error again, I repeated the above. Eventually, clicking the Download button led me to a server that was working, and I saw the expected prompt of where to save the file.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I went for Julia lust route, yet it feels more like i went love route with how cringe and servile MC acts towards her, did i do something wrong or is the lust route supposed to be this?
They don't separate from each other too much, except for the scene where they have sex in the park, if you go with love route the dialogue is even more cringe, servile and cheesy than it is with a lust route.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I went through all the routes and breaking things off with Natasha was... well, lets just say she does not handle rejection well. It even gave me a second chance to go animalistic on her ass but choosing the "bro's before ho's" option (in my opinion) leaves her pretty upset. I liked the fact that if you do tap her, she asks if public sex has ever been considered... I have a feeling there's going to be a full Cassandra viewing, unlike the peeking she did with the Lori/Barbara scene. Maybe Cass will sit in for a Julia tapping... One can only hope!!! Great update. I'm looking forward to Haley material next update. At some point I'm expecting dear old dad to bail Cornell out and set him up with a fancy defense team for a different kind of family fuckery...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual quality update, story worked (even w/o ic-patch (forgot to install it)) and even saves worked from end of last update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this nopy download has failed 3 times in a row for me, can you get some better mirrors?
Nopy has been having many server issues over the past couple of weeks. They should work eventually, but after visiting the download page, you may need to repeat several times. After you click the Download button, if you get a failure page, go back to the previous page, refresh, and try again.

Each new attempt should randomly assign a server for you to use. Since it's random, sometimes you'll get sent to a bad server (including possibly the exact same server you just had the previous attempt), and sometimes you'll get sent to a server that works. The last time I checked, they had at least four or five servers in their EU cluster that were failing. But continuing to try (I had to make 8 attempts for one particular download) should eventually get you to a working server.

I'm not sure what you mean by "mirrors". If you're talking about still downloading from Nopy, all of the above will apply, no matter what link you get from here. If you're talking about an alternative to Nopy, there are also links for AnonFile, Mega, and MixDrop. IDK if any of those are "better" per se. Mega is really fast but has a download limit (higher if you're premium). I don't know about AnonFile, but IIRC MixDrop is consistent but is much slower. So, I guess, pick your poison.

Reactions: Abhai
Aug 1, 2019
^ I'm talking about all the options being so rate-limited they take 2+ hours. And Nopy is failing after 2 hours of downloading when it's 90% done, not failing to connect to a server. Mixdrop told me 8 hours ETA.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
^ I'm talking about all the options being so rate-limited they take 2+ hours. And Nopy is failing after 2 hours of downloading when it's 90% done, not failing to connect to a server. Mixdrop told me 8 hours ETA.
Right. But the options on the OP are the only options right now. If you want more, you should @ the thread's creator (monroe) to see if any other options can be made available to you. If another upload happens to visit this thread and see your post, they also could add more.

There are many different sites allowed as upload options, but I have no idea about speeds on some of them. You can see options in this thread. If you think one of those other hosts would be better, you could always request it specifically. Of course I cannot guarantee a request will be fulfilled, but it never hurts to ask; it's always possible an uploader has (or is willing to create) an account on an additional host site and provide another link on the OP.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Hi All, is there any way to change the new name of haley to something else without going back to the save and playing through again. in the scene in the bar toilet i chose a new name, but now dont like the choice i made, can it be changed in config somewhere?

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes