Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
hey guys i just wanted to know can we reject Hailey and Cassandra ? like forever ? or we have to bang them because its part of the story ?
I think the game doesn't oblige you to stay with any of the girls, but since is a point-based linear game, some events need to be taken in order to continue the story. You can drop Hailey in the road and that will be the end of her path, but she still will call you because of Cornell, and you can also do the choices with Cassandra which gives you zero points and her path will be mostly closed.

I'm on the path with all the girls, and it seems none of them are conflicting with each other for now even with Hailey giving me some flashbacks of the psycho nurse Leah , from Acting Lessons. So I can assume that you don't need to bang them to progress the story in the way you want.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
why doesnt it has the feature to click on the left/right to go back like other RenPy games? it's great when playing with android version

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
I think the game doesn't oblige you to stay with any of the girls, but since is a point-based linear game, some events need to be taken in order to continue the story. You can drop Hailey in the road and that will be the end of her path, but she still will call you because of Cornell, and you can also do the choices with Cassandra which gives you zero points and her path will be mostly closed.

I'm on the path with all the girls, and it seems none of them are conflicting with each other for now even with Hailey giving me some flashbacks of the psycho nurse Leah , from Acting Lessons. So I can assume that you don't need to bang them to progress the story in the way you want.

I thought the exact same about Haley bro haha, thats why I wanted to drop her too and for Cassandra I just want to avoid a conflict with Julia

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What would be freaking hot in this last night is that Julia woke up while Cassandra is in the middle of another wet dream and, knowing what's in her mind, she played the role of the MC again, pushed Cassandra to admit that she needs him and ended up fingering her and making her cum. It would be equivalent to one of these scenes of the MC taking advantage of a woman while she's sleeping we've seen in many games, but here with Julia touching Cassandra.

After that Julia would be so horny that she'd go to make the MC fuck her and, just a moment later, Cassandra would wake up all wet. Noticing that none of them is nearby, she'd look for them and she'd end up finding them having sex. Although they wouldn't notice, she'd stay hidden and she wouldn't be able to stop watching nor to stop touching herself.

Definitely some reaally hot stuff :love:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes