list101

Mar 18, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.21 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [OS@3.07GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.07GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 659MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Notice: For Official Guide only, look below in attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
compressed version and walkthrough! Ma man you are spoiling us!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If the game, as I have read, isn't harem, how many LIs does it have? Could establishing a romantic relationship with all the LIs except one be completely avoided? Could you only have sex scenes with the LI of your choice and avoid the rest?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
If the game, as I have read, isn't harem, how many LIs does it have? Could establishing a romantic relationship with all the LIs except one be completely avoided? Could you only have sex scenes with the LI of your choice and avoid the rest?
Cassandra
Julia
Daphne
Lori
Barbara
Haley

So, basically six love interests.
Two side-girls, basically MC best friend mom and Haley's roomate.

It's unsure how the girls will affect with each other, but the devs said that duo paths will be possible. Like Lori + Babs.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Cassandra
Julia
Daphne
Lori
Barbara
Haley

So, basically six love interests.
Two side-girls, basically MC best friend mom and Haley's roomate.

It's unsure how the girls will affect with each other, but the devs said that duo paths will be possible. Like Lori + Babs.
Either I'm very clear about the duo or I prefer to avoid it. 6 LIs seem like a lot, but we'll see. Can you avoid all the sex scenes with all the girls except the one you have chosen?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Either I'm very clear about the duo or I prefer to avoid it. 6 LIs seem like a lot, but we'll see. Can you avoid all the sex scenes with all the girls except the one you have chosen?
Although you could literally drop some female paths in previous updates, this one shows at the end what seems to be the beginning of a fork, assuming you had maintained open all the paths so far. But now it's time to choose, so you better save your game at this final choice if you want to follow multiple paths.

Reactions: BlasKyau

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Can you avoid all the sex scenes with all the girls except the one you have chosen?
Been a few updates since I last played, but there is one forced scene I remember with Julia and Daph in the sauna that you can't avoid. I avoided Julia and Daph (just tried a Lori/Barb path only), but you're still forced to have that scene with Julia and Daph in the sauna. No way around it. You're also forced to have scenes with your best friend's Mom. Can't avoid those either.

I don't know if they've added anymore forced scenes like that since. Haven't had a chance to check the last few updates yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
should i go after lust or love for certain characters?
Both are good, but love work best for some characters, and lust others. On my gameplay, Love and Lust brings variations on some scenes. Take this for example:

Love variation:

02155a.png

Lust variation:

02155.png

I always had the love/lust balanced on my playthrough, but the dark dress always appeared to me on the gameplay, so I think eventually is up to you.

Reactions: creeperawmann

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Just tried the game, followed the walkthrough, raised Julia lust to 10, but for some reason I couldn't seem to trigger her path.
I don't know if it matters, but I managed to trigger Lori path prior to it.
So, is there something that I am unaware of here?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes