WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I've been wondering as I've decided to start over from the beginning....is there an actual difference in how the story progresses and what scenes we see depending on Love vs. Lust? Can you have a mix of both stats or is it all one or the other?
Story progression, no but scenes definetly i "cheated" me through the WT Mod Love and Lust Points for Julia and i can tell you, i have seen scenes with her, i have never seen before. Best advice would be to stick to one route Lust or Love and do the other route with a new playthrough or cheat the points you want to see everything in one. ;)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been wondering as I've decided to start over from the beginning....is there an actual difference in how the story progresses and what scenes we see depending on Love vs. Lust? Can you have a mix of both stats or is it all one or the other?
both paths have ~same amount of sex, love or lust have just slight variations just like choices if goes to place b instead a either has sexscene or plot thingy.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Story progression, no but scenes definetly i "cheated" me through the WT Mod Love and Lust Points for Julia and i can tell you, i have seen scenes with her, i have never seen before. Best advice would be to stick to one route Lust or Love and do the other route with a new playthrough or cheat the points you want to see everything in one. ;)
Unless you close some paths on purpose, you barely miss some scenes, and the ones you miss have to do with some decision points where you have to choose woman A or woman B, so there's no way to be in two places at the same time.

My (only) save has as many open paths as possible and the little content I'm missing due to having only this one, I just enjoy it with the gallery mod. I don't think it's worth to spend too much time creating saves to follow all the potential forks, at least not yet.

Besides, as you progress in the game, love and lust paths start sort of merging and there are minor differences.

Regards

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you wilòl be forced to make a choice at the end or itr's possible to continue withj all the girls?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
you wilòl be forced to make a choice at the end or itr's possible to continue withj all the girls?
A lot of discussion here about that, but you MAY have option of some multiples, but, given the relationships among the women, a full harem is pretty unlikely. That said, it's all speculation until the VN is finished.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks. i hope therer will be an option for a sort of harem being forced to choose like in a wonderful game like Where heart is..welll is painful

Reactions: punisher2099

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
thanks. i hope therer will be an option for a sort of harem being forced to choose like in a wonderful game like Where heart is..welll is painful
Yeah I quit that one for that very reason. Won't go further with this one until we get some clarification.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As the dev stated earlier in the thread, there will be some chances for group sex/threesomes coming up with different interesting combinations of LIs...it remains to be seen if any if these opportunities will lead into throuple/poly-relationships or some kind of mini-harem. It hasn't been completely ruled out, though some LIs will be more reluctant or more willing to share than others.

As frustrating as it is, we might as well keep playing till there are some more obvious warning signs for dating multiple LIs. Since I started over from the beginning with this last update, instead of playing multiple saves/LIs, I'm just playing for a main LI (Julia), but still going after others with love/lust points on the side...and whatever happens...happens. ;)

Reactions: CircaAD

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just got to the park with Julia and we have the option to tell her we want a serious relationship with her (her solo path), if we choose the relationship, are we locking ourselves out of any throuples or threesomes later? I don't want to be FWB or fuckbuddies, but still want Cassandra and possibly Daphne if Julia is willing to share.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I DON'T REALLY get what are the differences from lust and love path..reading some walkthrough they seems nearly the same...any info? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
As the dev stated earlier in the thread, there will be some chances for group sex/threesomes coming up with different interesting combinations of LIs...it remains to be seen if any if these opportunities will lead into throuple/poly-relationships or some kind of mini-harem. It hasn't been completely ruled out, though some LIs will be more reluctant or more willing to share than others.

As frustrating as it is, we might as well keep playing till there are some more obvious warning signs for dating multiple LIs. Since I started over from the beginning with this last update, instead of playing multiple saves/LIs, I'm just playing for a main LI (Julia), but still going after others with love/lust points on the side...and whatever happens...happens. ;)
so basically you are in muiltiple relationship...or u choose to skip all the others love scenes?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
so basically you are in muiltiple relationship...or u choose to skip all the others love scenes?
Right now I am dating them all...only Lori thinks you are her boyfriend, everyone else more or less treats you like a friend with benefits...but apparently as the game starts to wrap up and finish, we will get the chance to start picking solo endings with some of the girls...or keep things casual.

Reactions: CircaAD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Right now I am dating them all...only Lori thinks you are her boyfriend, everyone else more or less treats you like a friend with benefits...but apparently as the game starts to wrap up and finish, we will get the chance to start picking solo endings with some of the girls...or keep things casual.
AH OK SO MORE OR LESS MY SITUATION

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes