indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you wilòl be forced to make a choice at the end or itr's possible to continue withj all the girls?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
you wilòl be forced to make a choice at the end or itr's possible to continue withj all the girls?
A lot of discussion here about that, but you MAY have option of some multiples, but, given the relationships among the women, a full harem is pretty unlikely. That said, it's all speculation until the VN is finished.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks. i hope therer will be an option for a sort of harem being forced to choose like in a wonderful game like Where heart is..welll is painful

Reactions: punisher2099

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
thanks. i hope therer will be an option for a sort of harem being forced to choose like in a wonderful game like Where heart is..welll is painful
Yeah I quit that one for that very reason. Won't go further with this one until we get some clarification.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As the dev stated earlier in the thread, there will be some chances for group sex/threesomes coming up with different interesting combinations of LIs...it remains to be seen if any if these opportunities will lead into throuple/poly-relationships or some kind of mini-harem. It hasn't been completely ruled out, though some LIs will be more reluctant or more willing to share than others.

As frustrating as it is, we might as well keep playing till there are some more obvious warning signs for dating multiple LIs. Since I started over from the beginning with this last update, instead of playing multiple saves/LIs, I'm just playing for a main LI (Julia), but still going after others with love/lust points on the side...and whatever happens...happens. ;)

Reactions: CircaAD

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just got to the park with Julia and we have the option to tell her we want a serious relationship with her (her solo path), if we choose the relationship, are we locking ourselves out of any throuples or threesomes later? I don't want to be FWB or fuckbuddies, but still want Cassandra and possibly Daphne if Julia is willing to share.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I DON'T REALLY get what are the differences from lust and love path..reading some walkthrough they seems nearly the same...any info? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
As the dev stated earlier in the thread, there will be some chances for group sex/threesomes coming up with different interesting combinations of LIs...it remains to be seen if any if these opportunities will lead into throuple/poly-relationships or some kind of mini-harem. It hasn't been completely ruled out, though some LIs will be more reluctant or more willing to share than others.

As frustrating as it is, we might as well keep playing till there are some more obvious warning signs for dating multiple LIs. Since I started over from the beginning with this last update, instead of playing multiple saves/LIs, I'm just playing for a main LI (Julia), but still going after others with love/lust points on the side...and whatever happens...happens. ;)
so basically you are in muiltiple relationship...or u choose to skip all the others love scenes?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
so basically you are in muiltiple relationship...or u choose to skip all the others love scenes?
Right now I am dating them all...only Lori thinks you are her boyfriend, everyone else more or less treats you like a friend with benefits...but apparently as the game starts to wrap up and finish, we will get the chance to start picking solo endings with some of the girls...or keep things casual.

Reactions: CircaAD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Right now I am dating them all...only Lori thinks you are her boyfriend, everyone else more or less treats you like a friend with benefits...but apparently as the game starts to wrap up and finish, we will get the chance to start picking solo endings with some of the girls...or keep things casual.
AH OK SO MORE OR LESS MY SITUATION

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, I don't think that's exactly true. It depends on the girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, calling the MC "my man" — which at least Lori, Julia, and now Cassandra have all done — isn't something FWB typically do. They call it for what it is: still the level of a friendship with some added fun. I'm not saying this couldn't end up in more sharing or that at least some of them won't end up being OK with being part of a harem, but I think using the term friends with benefits to describe others besides Lori is probably a bit inaccurate. I do think at least some of them are that way right now, though: Daphne, Haley, Barbara, and Natasha all seem to be in that state, although I would also note that each of them is steadily and heavily becoming more addicted to the MC.

I don't just mean addicted to his stick, either. For example, Natasha is willing to continue to sleep with the MC — without recordings, without Robert's presence (virtually or otherwise) — and that despite his warning that he would not only end their sexcapades but consider it cheating and divorce might likely follow. I think that means at least subconsciously her relationship has passed being just sex and friends. Otherwise, why risk it? Barbs has already made several statements to show she really doesn't just think of the MC as a good lay. Sure, she's still careful because she doesn't want potentially to ruin her relationship with Lori, but she seems to be in love with the MC, whether she's admitted it to herself or not.

All of this is just my opinion, but I would venture to say that, except in a few cases, relationships have now progressed well beyond just "friends with benefits". I am, of course, dating (or whatever you actually call it) all of them as well. :love:

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I don't think that's exactly true. It depends on the girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, calling the MC "my man" — which at least Lori, Julia, and now Cassandra have all done — isn't something FWB typically do. They call it for what it is: still the level of a friendship with some added fun. I'm not saying this couldn't end up in more sharing or that at least some of them won't end up being OK with being part of a harem, but I think using the term friends with benefits to describe others besides Lori is probably a bit inaccurate. I do think at least some of them are that way right now, though: Daphne, Haley, Barbara, and Natasha all seem to be in that state, although I would also note that each of them is steadily and heavily becoming more addicted to the MC.

I don't just mean addicted to his stick, either. For example, Natasha is willing to continue to sleep with the MC — without recordings, without Robert's presence (virtually or otherwise) — and that despite his warning that he would not only end their sexcapades but consider it cheating and divorce might likely follow. I think that means at least subconsciously her relationship has passed being just sex and friends. Otherwise, why risk it? Barbs has already made several statements to show she really doesn't just think of the MC as a good lay. Sure, she's still careful because she doesn't want potentially to ruin her relationship with Lori, but she seems to be in love with the MC, whether she's admitted it to herself or not.

All of this is just my opinion, but I would venture to say that, except in a few cases, relationships have now progressed well beyond just "friends with benefits". I am, of course, dating (or whatever you actually call it) all of them as well. :love:
I actually agree with pretty much everything you wrote. When I made that comment I had just finished day 13 and was about to start day 14. Despite her own words, Julia makes it quite clear she is in love with the MC, referring to him as her man and is very possessive and jealous even around Daphne. Even if you do not pick her solo ending dialogue in the park, and then subsequently go through with the threesome with Daph, she will agree to only share you with her as long as she is there in person. As for Daph, despite her cool demeanor, she has obviously become jealous at the time the MC spends with other women. In spite of her declaration/offer for him to come live with her without keeping up with the whole BDSM roleplay, her insistence as friends with benefits is a complete farce as she even caught herself at the last second almost referring to themselves as a normal 'couple'.

Obviously we know where Lori stands...referring to the MC as her prince, and despite Babs trying to be cool about it, its clear she would desire any kind of sharing/throuple scenario with Lori so she can be with the MC and not lose her best friend. If Lori continues to become addicted to sex and allows herself to become somewhat corrupted by the new 'her', she may decide after a threesome, that she, like her mother, may give the MC permission to spend time with Babs, but only on special occasions and only in her presence. Though I did laugh out loud at how she admitted to the MC she wanted Babs to hurry up and go home so they could be alone and make love without her being around.

I know Haley has a love/lust stalker route, so I'm not sure where she is at in regards to declaring her love for the MC. I've only gotten to the part where the MC is supposed to go pick her up and bring her in to be questioned/deposed by the police and Lillian. I'm not sure how things will progress with Natasha...she claims she still loves her husband but sexually desires and is addicted to the MC. Will that turn to love and will she want to share the MC with Cassandra? We already know she guessed Cassandra's secret...and it turned her on to know Cassandra sexually desires the MC.

In any case, I am playing as many love routes as I can...though I am careful not to impregnate Babs or Lori, as I feel that would be one step too far with Julia. I do plan on romancing Cassandra, but have no clue how they will resolve the MC being involved with both of them. Considering all the different group sex options on the table, confirmed by the Dev, it seems some form of a harem/mini or limited harem may be possible as an ending. ;)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes