Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah I quit that one for that very reason. Won't go further with this one until we get some clarification.
As did I. I'd rather never finish the game and make up whatever story in my head before I take the path of pissing off all the girls.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
That means the WT mod gives us the wrong choice for the best choice.
Well If you want to cuck the husband and not cheat the the mod choice is wrong, but if you don't care it's ok. I always agreed with the sex and never denied her so I was never given the cuck choice. I'm fine as long as I get Natasha in the end...or I will have to start over from there.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the game is awesome so far but even though I didn't go on date with Haley she still come to give the mc bj and also showing interested in the achievement anyway I got idea i hope that the Developer like it about Natasha you see I made the mc choose (Unfortunately) so no to the husband watching , so here the idea ofc the husband said he would get someone else but here the part where this can be an Ebic Scene the husband does get some Black Tall Man to do it with his wife our Mc go to visit her while robart trying to Convince nat then he see the mc asking him why his there ofc the mc say to see james then he invite him to sit far while he still trying to even go far to show her the Tall man DI** she ofc get Angery and yall at him to leave then the mc go to her to ask she just lock eyes with him and cry then tell him ,robart still do something Only Sick would do he asked the Big black man to Force her our mc did go the WC and this guy got in closer to her in her bedroom she were Refreshing for the MC , he toke his clothes off and go in telling her what her Husband said she got shock and yall and slap here Our MC comes unleash his inner beast and kicked the guy out there she say after some nice Lovely talk and hot sweaty Sex that her heart also belong to him :):coffee:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Unfortunately ballbusting tag don't exist but thanks for the advice anyway.
When you say "ball busting" are you referring to the sadomasochistic tendencies of such games like Estate Dominate where there is femdom at play? Most people view the domineering woman over a man as a ball buster. I tend to not go the route myself of being dominated by a woman I enjoy the reverse role so I'm unsure how serious Daphne goes with the role of dominating the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
When you say "ball busting" are you referring to the sadomasochistic tendencies of such games like Estate Dominate where there is femdom at play? Most people view the domineering woman over a man as a ball buster. I tend to not go the route myself of being dominated by a woman I enjoy the reverse role so I'm unsure how serious Daphne goes with the role of dominating the MC.
Yeah, that kind of femdom stuff. Well, I will probably find out for myself, thank you anyway.

Reactions: Onetogo

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
who made you the arbiter on what someone is allowed to ask, why dont you act like an adult and ignore their comments instead of dictating what other people do.
:facepalm: :smh: :rofl:

stop asking that on every thread. you can find femdom games easily with advanced search.
1653159755027.png

I see they already deleted the ball busting post on this thread, wondering how many you saw cause dude only has 2 posts lol

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes