cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I clearly made the wrong choice somewhere because all the Julia content has been locked out for awhile. Do you have to choose between Julia and the mom? Or is it possible to have everyone (tag does say harem), and if so anyone know where i went wrong?
very possible to get every1 (on my play mc just fucked julia on maid dress) so you have just clicked wrong choice at earlish game so replay with wt-mod and skipping.

When the Patreon $ dries up. :p
well that won't necessarily happen ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex5280

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
correct me if im wrong here but didn't a few updates ago maybe the last update it did idk either way they eluded to the fact that you will have to eventually pick A woman and stick with her and you cant keep on plowing through them ? hell if im wrong awesome if im not awesome either way i got my mind set on one or two anyways one particularly over the other even though you plowing all but one which is a mishap on my part and im not about to replay the whole game just to get her . so either way im good but it seemed they did have a ENDGAME in mind after i heard that its what i thought anyways.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have to wait for the ic patch from scrappy. Because I can't play this game without it. Even the clean version, without ic patch installed, still gives me errors. :cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have to wait for the ic patch from scrappy. Because I can't play this game without it. Even the clean version, without ic patch installed, still gives me errors. :cry:
He never updated it for the previous version (his incest patch), you might be waiting a very long time.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I wish i knew because I tried going back to see what the fix is but the game is so damn long I really do not want to even bother. IDK if someone is willing to upload a save from like 2-3 updates ago (preferably from the drive-in movie theatre scene... really would like to see that.)
It's implied, but you need to let "Julia change Lori" back on day 1.
screenshot0001.png
That shit right there is what messes everyone up on the Julia path; And it's another reason why I'm not sad about the dev abandoning the choices: he's just terrible at trying to author them into context.

Apr 28, 2017
For those of us that like to play every path and have more than three saves, it would be nice to have a "Save Name Editor" so we know which path is which!!!

It's just a suggestion in an otherwise very good VN!

Reactions: Jonny Skull
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes