Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
About waiting too long for something real to happen between MC and the characters
going by your equation until 0.5 there is noo sex with them? thats a lot of waiting, you dont have to go all the way though, simply handjobs, boobjobs etc, or maybe use the mc with other girls like that flashback of the mc fucking some girl.
Also you can use "dream" sex scenes.
There is a lot of ways to not make each update sexless as some devs think, you only have to be "creative", i dont think this game will be blueballs either considering this 0.1 have some good scenes already :), keep up the good work (y)

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
going by your equation until 0.5 there is noo sex with them? thats a lot of waiting, you dont have to go all the way though, simply handjobs, boobjobs etc, or maybe use the mc with other girls like that flashback of the mc fucking some girl.
Also you can use "dream" sex scenes.
There is a lot of ways to not make each update sexless as some devs think, you only have to be "creative", i dont think this game will be blueballs either considering this 0.1 have some good scenes already :), keep up the good work (y)
Sex will happen without waiting for many versions. We don't want it to take too long, it just has to make sense, not just something that just happened. Like, Lori is shy, cute girl, (maybe virgin too?), so MC has to be patience with her if he want something more lewd. Julia isn't that shy and a mature woman, with a absent boyfriend, you need to pique her interest (Lewd or Love, your way). And so on. As it is 0.1, a lot of what I say will not make sense and will be spoiler. But you will see it.

Thanks \o

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sex will happen without waiting for many versions. We don't want it to take too long, it just has to make sense, not just something that just happened. Like, Lori is shy, cute girl, (maybe virgin too?), so MC has to be patience with her if he want something more lewd. Julia isn't that shy and a mature woman, with a absent boyfriend, you need to pique her interest (Lewd or Love, your way). And so on. As it is 0.1, a lot of what I say will not make sense and will be spoiler. But you will see it.

Thanks \o
well, that makes sense.
Btw may i suggest if you guys can make the text choice get coloured blue or some other colour to know what choice we are making, i mean it will be nice if the choices get more noticeable when we pass the mouse over them
like mass effect for example

pedropon

Jun 8, 2017
Been asking for that as well for the whole day :( Found scene 3 randomly and I don't have it saved in the gallery but never came close to finding scene 4 or 5 I guess
I've done it. You have to go full lust for Julia for the third one, but taking care of Barbara so she doesn't interrupt you. Then if you don't really have points with Lori, Julia will ask your help and if you go say hi while she is watching a movie she will come back drunk to your bedroom for pics 4 and 5.(all same lust path, idk about love)

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
TastyPics Everything in 0.1 is perfect! If you continue working on this, this game will be one of the best in 2020.

MC seems like a spoiled brat at first, but later I found out he is really nice and kind (this is a strange and interesting mix, and I'm sure there will be more about this in next updates)

- I'm not sure that 'thoughts' are visible enough, please thing about it, (how about this round brackets for your thoughts).

Last thing (and this is not a complain) - while I'm not sure of this, I have a feeling like I may have missed some content with other characters because of my choices.

Is it possible to add an information after the and of each chapter? Some kind of content tracker? (I'm not talking about walkthrough/help - just an info that there's more content to unlock) - That might be very useful in the future.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes