Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
NTR? Julia is not in a relationship with the MC at the time. And she's in a ''relationship'' with Cornell (the man with who she has sex).
I didn't like that scene, but what can I do? The MC hadn't started anything with Julia yet in that moment. So I wouldn't consider this NTR.
I don't like NTR, and I survived the scene where my favourite woman has sex with her partner. You will also survive.
Keep playing, you won't regret it. This is a good game. ;)
So NTR has various meanings but introducing a main LI as them having sex with another character the first time you see them is NTR, it's a game, LI in the game may not yet be in a relationship with MC but dude, it's literally moments later that stuff starts between them. NTR in games includes anyone who is a main LI, Julia is, so it's NTR. IF you plan to argue that's not what NTR means then consider it means cuckolding, which is what the MC then does with Julia very shortly afterwards, that is literal cuckolding, which would mean NTR. So yes it does include NTR. That's factual not opinion.

When it comes to surviving it, sure... But why include in a game moments that detract from instead of add to the sense of enjoyment? It really isn't about whether I can survive it or not, I simply don't give the slightest toss about the character from that moment on. Sure she's hot, but emotional investment went out the door the moment I saw that. I have played it through btw and I have to say it's a mess on many levels, the point system is total garbage, makes not one jot of sense. Ice cream flavours deciding whether you get laid... nope that's not clever it's just annoying. Don't get me wrong I am downloading it again for the update, but only because the renders are that good and I like a couple of the characters, not the NTR ones.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Okay update but left me wanting. Not much meaningful content at the MC's best friend's party. We didn't get to meet the best friend's GF or the other hot women, except for the BF's mom. I hope the next update's better.

Reactions: Anonymux
Jan 11, 2021
I am somewhat disappointed with this update.

OK, the last save was broken, but the one from day 10 morning worked.

However: Julia was head over heals into MC just a couple of days before, boldly talking about MC as "her man", now she gives a dumping speech and before the day ends she hates him. WTF?

I know, she had to step down to let Cassandra take her place (storywise), but the whole scene seems forced and just wrong.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont get why we have to keep doing things with Natasha when we trying to get with 1 of the LIs, just makes the MC look like a massive douche who dont care about them, at least we could avoid Daphne, but i guess there is a camera or JIm will catch them at some point for story reasons

Reactions: L0MBR0 and Anonymux

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Julia was head over heals into MC just a couple of days before, boldly talking about MC as "her man", now she gives a dumping speech and before the day ends she hates him. WTF?

I know, she had to step down to let Cassandra take her place (storywise), but the whole scene seems forced and just wrong.
I think Julia's behavior makes sense. I won't deny I was also disappointed to see that, but I understand it. While they were in her home, they were living pretty much in their own bubble. Now that she has moved (temporarily) to another place, that bubble kinda bursted. It's a new environment, and she's seeing their relationship from a new point of view. The attraction is still there. And then the bomb drops: she doesn't really hate him, she'll probably need some time to process the news and organize her mind.

That, and what you said. There's been barely any content regarding Cassandra, so she needs to step aside a bit for Cassie's character to develop more.

I agree with Bailz above, though. I'd like to have some control over the relationship with Natasha. I can see how he's had a crush on her for a long while, and how that gives her some power over him, but still... It does make him look more like a douche. And definitely a bad friend. One mistake while drunk is already bad. Trying to pursue a relationship behind his friends' back is much worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keerthi Thorpe

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
downloaded update, but, my game stops when Cassandra falls asleep in mc's bed. nothing about Julia getting mad or nothing.
anyone else having probs? my saves worked fine, too. FYI

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Im happy with this update, things are moving forward and not treading water in one place. (y)

The only turn off was Natashas "sexy outfit". That scene would of been more erotic if she had not changed clothes. But that is just from my own personal taste/view.

Great Job, and im already looking forward to the next update! :)

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
i have the same error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same problem. What I found was the elite content for version 11 was deleted when the files were unzipped. So unzipping it again might work or you can copy and paste the missing code from the zipped file version to the unzipped file version. Go to game file, elite file, elitecontent rpy file at the bottom.

malaussene78

May 18, 2020
Update 26/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.9.5Elite".

NOTE: To activate Italian, at the beginning of the game, you need to choose the English language (in the middle). If, using a save, the language is different from Italian, press the F12 key.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.9.5Elite".

NOTA: Per attivare l'italiano, all'inizio del gioco, occorre scegliere la lingua inglese (al centro). Se, utlizzando un salvataggio, la lingua fosse diversa dall'italiano, premere il tasto F12.

Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 18/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.9 Elite".

NOTE: To activate Italian, at the beginning of the game, you need to choose the English language (in the middle). If, using a save, the language is different from Italian, press the F12 key.

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.9 Elite".

NOTA: Per attivare l'italiano, all'inizio del gioco, occorre scegliere la lingua inglese (al centro). Se, utlizzando un salvataggio, la lingua fosse diversa dall'italiano, premere il tasto F12.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 27/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.8.5 Elite".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.8.5 Elite".

Update 25/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.8 Elite".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.8 Elite".

Update 20/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.75 Elite".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.75 Elite".

Update 15/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.7 Elite".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.7 Elite".

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.6 Elite".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.6 Elite".

Update 12/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.5.1 Elite".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.5.1 Elite".

Here is the Italian translation of "My pleasure" version "0.4.1 Elite".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My pleasure" versione "0.4.1 Elite".

Il link è: Mega

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I had the same problem. What I found was the elite content for version 11 was deleted when the files were unzipped. So unzipping it again might work or you can copy and paste the missing code from the zipped file version to the unzipped file version. Go to game file, elite file, elitecontent rpy file at the bottom.

Adaewyr

Aug 18, 2020
Same problem. The backup at the end of day 10 does not go any further. I restarted the game from the beginning in fast mode, and at the end of day 10, the game stops, without going to day 11. Any ideas?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Same problem. The backup at the end of day 10 does not go any further. I restarted the game from the beginning in fast mode, and at the end of day 10, the game stops, without going to day 11. Any ideas?
do you have a mod installed?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
It seems like many people have a problem with the save (my advice load the previous day save it helped me and I do have wt mod and patch installed), but I have another problem - WHY IN THE FUCK the whole scene with Julia "dumping" MC even needed? Like Keerthi Thorpe mentioned she constantly refers to him as "my man" and now what - fuckbuddy or nothing? And if so - why the player didn't have the choice to say "NO" to that proposal? Idk... its mb just me, but it seems like the dev wants to add some drama with one of the main LI in this game to expand on other characters storylines fronts, and I'm seriously not OK with that after all this time building "something" with Julia now it's like - "nope, just fuckbuddy, take it or leave it", and I guess I'm gonna leave it(for now), even if I didn't get to chose it IN the game until this whole situation with dumping shit resolve, Ill just drop the game.
Sorry, just needed to vent a little.
Have a great day you all.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes