HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Same problem. The backup at the end of day 10 does not go any further. I restarted the game from the beginning in fast mode, and at the end of day 10, the game stops, without going to day 11. Any ideas?
do you have a mod installed?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
It seems like many people have a problem with the save (my advice load the previous day save it helped me and I do have wt mod and patch installed), but I have another problem - WHY IN THE FUCK the whole scene with Julia "dumping" MC even needed? Like Keerthi Thorpe mentioned she constantly refers to him as "my man" and now what - fuckbuddy or nothing? And if so - why the player didn't have the choice to say "NO" to that proposal? Idk... its mb just me, but it seems like the dev wants to add some drama with one of the main LI in this game to expand on other characters storylines fronts, and I'm seriously not OK with that after all this time building "something" with Julia now it's like - "nope, just fuckbuddy, take it or leave it", and I guess I'm gonna leave it(for now), even if I didn't get to chose it IN the game until this whole situation with dumping shit resolve, Ill just drop the game.
Sorry, just needed to vent a little.
Have a great day you all.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Just done the one run of my Lori/Barb save. This was a really good update. Things progressed, Julia's blow up on the MC is pretty understandable, I really liked the MC having some reflection and character progression.

And then I feel like all that progress with the MC got thrown out the window with Natasha. It felt super out of character after an update which was basically MC going "man, I've changed. I need to step up, be better, and I hope this isn't just a phase". Wish I had a choice to turn Natasha down.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Man the dev's really pissing off Julia fans aye? And the forced shit with Natasha not helping either. Defo gonna shelf this for now.
The whole irony is the fact that it looks like some devs spend so much time crafting interesting and engaging stories, likable and interesting LI, and in some cases not moronic but interesting and to some degree, relatable MCs, just for the sake that at some point said "fuck it" and flush it all down the toilet, like for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the same shit - what's the point for that yoga scene, where Julia basically dumbs MC after all the time that dev spends to craft Julia\MC relationship is beyond me. Why just drop that whole scene and continues, when she mad about the fact that MC hides the truth from her, and based on that she won't hook up with him for a couple of updates, and expand on other characters at that time, would that be better, no? Instead, we get the whole friendzone\fuckbuddy shit. And on top of all that Natasha shit, just when you think, that you play as somewhat decent, rational, mature to some degree MC - we have all that shitshow, so much fore mature I guess.
But again, idk, mb I'm wrong here or the only one who feels that way, but IMO that whole situation can be resolve and implemented better since I'm "kinda" invest in Julia\MC rel after so much time trying to build their rel, just for dev to come over, show middle finger and said "Nope, fuckbuddy - deal with it"
Anyways, that's all I have to say, I'll go away now

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'm in a weird relationship with this game. Every time an update drops i say to myself that this is the one, where i'm actually going to start playing it but everytime i end up just using unren and looking through the images and although i enjoy watching those great renders it's never enough to push me into going for a full playthrough.
I never understood the reasoning behind making such convoluted games, with branching paths and relationship points divided into 2 (or more) separate storylines requiring multiple playthroughs which is a massive turn-off for me.

So my question is, did anything changed in that regard? Is the game as choice heavy as it was like in the first update or is it more streamlined later on? My biggest gripe was that by having so many variations you can effectively lock yourself out from any good bits by trying to pursue all the girls evenly, which i corrected later on by focusing on the Aunt exclusively, but even with a walkthrough i managed to screw it up which locked me out of both paths.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
The whole irony is the fact that it looks like some devs spend so much time crafting interesting and engaging stories, likable and interesting LI, and in some cases not moronic but interesting and to some degree, relatable MCs, just for the sake that at some point said "fuck it" and flush it all down the toilet, like for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the same shit - what's the point for that yoga scene, where Julia basically dumbs MC after all the time that dev spends to craft Julia\MC relationship is beyond me. Why just drop that whole scene and continues, when she mad about the fact that MC hides the truth from her, and based on that she won't hook up with him for a couple of updates, and expand on other characters at that time, would that be better, no? Instead, we get the whole friendzone\fuckbuddy shit. And on top of all that Natasha shit, just when you think, that you play as somewhat decent, rational, mature to some degree MC - we have all that shitshow, so much fore mature I guess.
But again, idk, mb I'm wrong here or the only one who files that way, but IMO that whole situation can be resolve and implemented better since I'm "kinda" invest in Julia\MC rel after so much time trying to build their rel, just for dev to come over, show middle finger and said "Nope, fuckbuddy - deal with it"
Anyways, that's all I have to say, I'll go away now
Yeah I honestly don't know what Loys is playing at. There used to be two paths with Julia, love (romantic) and lust (corruption) but the whole "fuckbuddy" BS completely ruins the romantic side. Considering how heavy choice driven this game is to start off with, it really leaves a player feeling like WTF was the point of it all? So Julia just becomes another cum slut in a slew of fuckable milfs at the end of the day, nice.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I love how all the 'entitled' people are moaning here about what the Dev is doing wrong.
Why aren't you telling him on his Patreon page? :rolleyes:

If he wishes to use a plot line to slow things with Julia whilst the relationship develops with Cassandra that seems perfectly reasonable to me. There is enough dialogue from the MC to show that he will play along, and suggests that she may well realise she wants him more than she thinks she will.

This game is nicely MILF-heavy - we have 4 good looking mature women and 3 younger models, who are nice, but lower down the list.

The only ccomment I would make is the convoluted points system is tricky, but hey it's not my game, and for these renders, I am prepared to make a few run-throughs.
Though I would like saves to work update to update. :)

But those are technical observations - the plot is, and should be, firmly in the hands of the dev.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes