Jul 28, 2023
Can someone tell me exactly where some of the Natasha paths lead to ?
In the one where I don't tell her about the guilt with Jim she doesn't tell me about the cuck thing at all. Where does this one lead to ?
Is the cheating path the only way to hook up with her after rejecting the cuck thing or is there a possibility she breaks up after you reject the cheating as well ? I'm asking because all the other options make it clear that this is the end of Natasha content but here it doesn't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and short update as usual, some sex, tiny bit story (not that there's other than mc gettting bigger and bigger harem) and plenty of funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure what the DEv did but in the end there is a spot where you are asked if you want to play the extra where the mc acts like he is interested in all the bitches in the story, even if you played to this point avoiding some of them
Well no matter if you say No or Yes you get exactly the same thing - fucking all of them - the No choice does not work - nor do you get any choices in the extra to avoid any. this is very annoying if you are trying to avoid some or all of them except for 1 or 2

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Not sure what the DEv did but in the end there is a spot where you are asked if you want to play the extra where the mc acts like he is interested in all the bitches in the story, even if you played to this point avoiding some of them
Well no matter if you say No or Yes you get exactly the same thing - fucking all of them - the No choice does not work - nor do you get any choices in the extra to avoid any. this is very annoying if you are trying to avoid some or all of them except for 1 or 2
tissue.gif

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i know the idea of "Twins" is hot, but i am suprise that all of the girls using the same model with only different skin, hair , body size, the only i find different is haley, daphne n barbara. even though barbara n daphne they're face model still look same as other a bit, for haley she different cuz kinda looks like asian girl

oh n missing "Twin" tag for julia and cassandra

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with scrappy MultiMods:

My Pleasure 0.39 Elite:
/ (430 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

SnzleXD

Jan 26, 2020
Does anyone have a save file around v0-33 at all? Want to pick up where I left off before I got my new PC

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes