albul

Jun 8, 2017
I have updated the Walkthrough for Version 0.1 [Elite].

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
Hey, is the carry her to the bed option you mention in the walkthrough still in the game? I tried a bunch of combinations using your walkthrough, and i didn't get it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey, is the carry her to the bed option you mention in the walkthrough still in the game? I tried a bunch of combinations using your walkthrough, and i didn't get it.
Reading this post while on bed and about to go sleep, I’ll give it a look before I head to work in the morning, alright? :)

Reactions: albul

Shockvawe

Jan 20, 2020
Hey can I translate your game with RenPy Translation Tool? I created translations but it seems like adding this to screens.rpy not working :
Python:
vbox:
                        style_prefix "pref"
                        label _("Language")
                        textbutton "English" action Language(None)
                        textbutton "turkce" action Language("turkce")

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.12 Elite Compressed & Patched + Scrappy's WT Mod:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Okay checked the game and script, everything is in order.
The most crucial part is at the end of Day 1, when you get the choices:
A) Join Julia in the living room.
B) 9pm, I have an appointment with that window.

You should pick option B! Afterwards, the "carry her to her bed" should appear in the next and final set of choices in Day 1.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and albul
Jun 10, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1e I/C Patched :

Mega

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Is there any other downloadable link?
Mega doesn't work here.

• Sad
Reactions: stal1234

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Any news on update release?
v0.2 Beta Version is available for $10+ patrons, but it lacks some of features like Extra Content, bug testing and proofreading. There is also English language only available. So... Even if any of patrons will share it here on F95, it would probably be better for players to wait for the release version of it. Just not to spoil the impression.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My Pleasure [v0.2 elite] [Tasty Pics] (1.22 GB rar pc source)
119 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

EDIT.
A full version is there, with an"official" compressed versions, yet who ever did those didnt bother to compress video and audio files!?
So here is an "unofficial" compressed version with compressed audio/music and crucnhed two additional videos at the end.
In addition to more significant reduction in file size, the images are of better quality than those in "official" compressed version.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes