L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
It would be nice if Julia came to her senses and threw her partner completely out of the house and her life. I don't know why she's still with him, she doesn't love him, it's not good between them.
Yeah she really deserves better. I usually hate the "horny meddling aunt" in VN's like The Visit and My New Family. Julia is the complete opposite and someone I really want to pursue romantically. There are two paths with her but I personally think she deserves to be loved.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah she really deserves better. I usually hate the "horny meddling aunt" in VN's like The Visit and My New Family. Julia is the complete opposite and someone I really want to pursue romantically. There are two paths with her but I personally think she deserves to be loved.
As for Aunt from My New Family, I like her. But not very much with Aunt from The Visit, I don't like women with short hair (She looks like a guy except for her big.. "details")
I'm just waiting here for a moment until it finally gets to the bed scene between MC and her and then I'll be fulfilled. Even though her daughter is pretty and likes her, I prefer milf's. :D

Nov 9, 2018
Here is the General Release for those people who do not like the extra/bonus content,

Not sure if I remembered to add those links when the general release was given.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v0.5.1 Elite]
PC 168Mb

MAC 151 Mb

Made by Cruncher bas F95Zone

Last edited:
Reactions: madjong

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Hey everyone!
'My Pleasure' v0.6 Elite (English Only) is out now and available to $30+ patrons!
Changelog of v0.6 ELITE VERSION:
  • Added Day 6 Part 2 (Evening, Night):
  • ~180 new images
  • 2 animations
  • ~7000 words/40000 characters
Extra content scene:
  • 16 images
  • ~400 words/2300 characters

About this update's features. Let's start by saying it will be shorter but more "interesting" than the previous one. The game will resume from right where it left off last time, with the evening and night's events of day 6 unfolding.
From this update you'll also find a change in how "unlocking" scenes works. Previously, in some cases, the number of scenes/choices available in the selection menu depended on the player's previous actions. Meaning there were situations in which the player could be unaware that a certain event could have 2 or 3 possible routes. This would leave the player in a complicated spot, seeing blocked scenes in the gallery of memories, but having troubles accessing them without using a walkthrough.
For that reason, we're now introducing a hint/note system. In the situation where the player cannot access a scene (by either not having enough points or having made other choices), a hint with a possible reason will appear on screen. Hopefully, this will give you insight on whether a scene can be unlocked at that point of the plot and how to do it. We would be interested in reading your feedback about this new mechanic. The above applies from version 0.6 onwards.

Its a short update so if you expect much more content wait for 2 or 3 updates

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
My Pleasure [v0.6 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

Original Size: 1.43 GB
Compressed Size: 174 MB

Win/Linux: - - :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WOW...i love this game...it's stunning...the tones and textures used are beautiful(imho) and the dames are all next level......and this update...ay caramba!!!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
pick choice A.....your points aren't high enough to make this choice
pick choice B.....your points aren't high enough to make this choice
i guess it's C then.....
or new choice (puts game in the recycle bin)
I've had it a few times. But I don't care about it, the most important thing is that at the end of this update I got the scene I was waiting for a long time. :love:

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes