heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
will try this game for the first time now, but to be honest "9300 words/50000 characters" in the changelog really scares me - hope that's not +1000 clicks..

Reactions: lancelotdulak

gleb2017

Aug 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/rus/04_rus.rpy", line 2391, in script
jump eliteofversion03rus
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion03rus'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/rus/04_rus.rpy", line 2391, in script
jump eliteofversion03rus
File "C:\Users\Иван\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.3-Elite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Иван\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.3-Elite-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion03rus'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.3-Elite
Sun Apr 26 11:31:00 2020

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I tried with the incest patch and it worked: as far as I could tell.

I have no sexual interest in anyone but the mom character in anything.
But I like being good to the other characters.
So I'm kind of anticipating how this goes, and time spent with the mom, with this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaredforks

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Can anybody create new patch?
This is one of those games where an incest patch is a dumb idea - Julia (hot milf) can never be a blood-relative as she is married to your uncle (unless you want a patch so you can fuck your uncle) and part of Lori's story is predicated upon the fact that her father was killed in a car crash. So for an incest patch to make any sense whatsoever you would need to completely rewrite hundreds of lines of dialogue to avoid a complete narrative clusterfuck.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I thought Julia was the aunt and Cornholio was her boyfriend.
Maybe I didn't care enough to look into it.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Think I'm done with this one, the dev walkthrough keeps getting uploaded, and the choices at this point you're pretty much locked into. It's kinda redundant with the developer walkthough.

Edit: Updated to v0.26

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
is there console commands or cheats for points? I keep missing out scenes
Use unren and choose the option to enable console commands.
I would not recommend using cheats to change love/lust points because many of the scenes are depending on choices, not only on points. If you will change love/lust points to 50 each, some of the scenes will still be locked.

ZyFrusch

Jul 28, 2017
I would not recommend using cheats to change love/lust points because many of the scenes are depending on choices, not only on points. If you will change love/lust points to 50 each, some of the scenes will still be locked.
If you used UnRen.bat and extracted all the .rpyc files to readable .rpy files, you can simply open the game directory (like: ~\my-pleasure\game\) with an editor (I recommend VS Code).

Now when you are in a game and you have to choose an option you can search for the text string of the choices within VS Code. If you find the right place in the coding you can see all procedure steps after the choice was selected (this means: you can see all variables getting toggled / defined).

You can also see which expression must be true so an option can be chosen. :)
Loys is right, simply modifying attributes like "Love" / "Relationsship" doesn't get you all the scenes. :)

Tip:
If you are familiar with "labels", often after a choice was made like "Let's drink something" the command "jump godrinksth;" (I don't know the exact syntax :p I'm just a .NET developer fag :-D) will be executed - so you can easily open up the developer console and put this string into and fire it with enter.

Greets :)

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I'm just no into Juli.. and with this new update, it seems she's obvious suppose to be the main girl... I like Lori and Babs more..

Reactions: SciGuy
3.70 star(s) 148 Votes