Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
you mean no new scenes in the mod gallery ? not worth updating ?
No There are 4 scenes but they are quite short and are not canon meaning they don't belong to the original story of the game those 4 scenes can be quick achived maybe someone is willing to share a v0.21 save then you can play it directly or you wait until v0.23 drops the gallery from scrappy usually contains also the non-canon bonus scenes.

Reactions: danvo2004
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.23
Game Version: 0.23
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
My, my, Scrappy, fast like The Flash. And in the weekend. Fabulous. Great job. Tks a lot.

Reactions: Steve70

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.23.0 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.23

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
The scene with Daphne doesn't seem to let you choose whether she's submissive or dominant and just assumes she's dominant and that scene plays out. Not sure if other scenes have variations depending on the lust/love stats but the Daphne scene has one for sub and dom.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The scene with Daphne doesn't seem to let you choose whether she's submissive or dominant and just assumes she's dominant and that scene plays out. Not sure if other scenes have variations depending on the lust/love stats but the Daphne scene has one for sub and dom.
I'm receiving the submissive route as default. So, it depends only on your gameplay.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Yo that add or minus lust and love stuff doesn't work. No matter how many points i put into Lust the character still won't perform the action it says they need more lust points for.

Joleil

Jun 30, 2017
I was being taken out of immersion to often this last update due to relationships inconsistency, so I've taken the liberty of quickly modifing scrappy i_patch

Let me know if I missed anything there.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes