Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this... but there is some way to add a cheat point system? I mean something that let us raise the women love or lust states?

Because i see that some point do not work. I mean i had Lori love at 6. I use a choice that give her + 1 love, but the relationship stay at 6 and not raise to 7. I try also to use the lust choice, but again the lust do not raise.

So i try to see if i can mod the save, but with ranpy i am not good. So... there is a way to add a cheat system too in the walk mod?
Thank you

lumi82

Jul 8, 2017
Any chance someone could reupload the v0.10.0 Version of the mod again, since Mac users are still lagging an update behind? Does understandably not work with the latest v0.11 version of the mod on mac.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Can I ask how to fix can't find 212 leahlee sans Font cause it won't let me save or open load and I have installed the font three times

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Scrappy. I am in awe of how many game mods you keep in play and your response time, especially considering the quality and consistency of your work. Truly AMAZING!. Seriously unbelievable! Thank you for your commitment.

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Scrappy. I am in awe of how many game mods you keep in play and your response time, especially considering the quality and consistency of your work. Truly AMAZING!. Seriously unbelievable! Thank you for your commitment.

Thank you Scrappy, much appreciated. Your mods seem to make the games so much better.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
0.13 please
This is a pirate site. We get updates when someone leaks. At the moment only $30 patrons have access. Give it a few days and those who contribute less will get access and one will leak. Or you could become a $30 patron and share it with us...

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
This is a pirate site. We get updates when someone leaks. At the moment only $30 patrons have access. Give it a few days and those who contribute less will get access and one will leak. Or you could become a $30 patron and share it with us...
i meant an update for the mod my friend :LOL:

Reactions: UncleFredo
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes