Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, do the mod 0.9.5 work with the 0.9.5 elite version?
Also i see that also here there is an incest patch. But i already install the incest patch that i find in the main game page. Do i need to remove the old incest patch or is the same patch?

Thank you

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes the latest ones are on the last page. Might change it into just 1 page since it might get annoying flipping through so many pages
oki cool, got confused with the this mod early on as it looked like they were in random order, but maybe it was just how they were ingame ;o

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Quick question I noticed the I patch overwrites multiple files same ones that your mod does, does it affect how your mod functions in any way like would I miss any tips or anything from it?

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho@all

Jep, the order/needed of installing game and mod and Game-patch and I-patch can be confusing so here ...

1 Main Game
2 Scrappy Mod
3 I-patch from this mod-thread
4 Done and it works fine, nothing missing at all

cya

Reactions: DingDongDog

Trminator

May 3, 2017
The updated Mod is already on Patreon :) only thing missing (because it can't be posted there, obviously...) is the updated i_patch, if it needs updating.. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The updated Mod is already on Patreon :) only thing missing (because it can't be posted there, obviously...) is the updated i_patch, if it needs updating.. :)
the i-patch posted on the OP seems to be working so far. Cassandra (in a flashback sequence) is referred to as mom, so I'm guessing it's working??

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
scrappy As far i know we already got three option one is your mod job ''Mod: Do both.'' but this time we cant. Is there any special reason we cant do this events both?

1612459571162.png

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Can we still edit stats for the girls?
Someone mentioned to open character page and then click on achievements to edit stats but i dont see any option to see achievements

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can we still edit stats for the girls?
Someone mentioned to open character page and then click on achievements to edit stats but i dont see any option to see achievements
I wasn't aware this was an option otherwise my playthough would have been dramatically different.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes